Andro gel

Yes, I have a very open and cool dr that gives me the rx for the test. He moderates my blood work every three months and knows exactly what I am doing, better to be honest so he knows what to keep an eye on. He also is cool enough to write me rx for my post cycle therapy and when I compete he writes me T3 and Lasix......and yes I have insurance that picks up the bill for me.....my co pay is $10 so I am pretty lucky. I know that the Testim without insurance cost $350 per month but I am taking it because well its there to take along with my other gear so why not for $10 a month.....lol

I hate you.

Yes, I have a very open and cool dr that gives me the rx for the test. He moderates my blood work every three months and knows exactly what I am doing, better to be honest so he knows what to keep an eye on. He also is cool enough to write me rx for my post cycle therapy and when I compete he writes me T3 and Lasix......and yes I have insurance that picks up the bill for me.....my co pay is $10 so I am pretty lucky. I know that the Testim without insurance cost $350 per month but I am taking it because well its there to take along with my other gear so why not for $10 a month.....lol

i never heard of a doctor that cool honestly!

yeah you can use it to cruise for sure, and it will say the strength, do like 200 a week, whatever that equals out to a day

Back