Chris "The Real Deal" Cormeir talks Drugs and Craig Titus

[h=1]Craig Titus[/h]still in jail? shit i havent heard about him in ages, what year did he go to jail anyone? and who was the girl? Kelly Ryan or something like that?

He's out of jail now. He writes articles for MD or some other site I think..

I thought he was writing from inside. Didnt he grt life in prison for murder?

Jittery on 25mcg of clen?! Im gessing you dont mainline stims all day. I drink 8-10cups of coffee a day, so my clen tolersnce is up there. LOL

He's out of jail now. He writes articles for MD or some other site I think..

beast ar you sure craig titus is out of jail?

- - - Updated - - -

On August 22, 2008, Titus was convicted of second degree murder, kidnapping and arson. He was sentenced to 21 to 55 years in prison. With time served from the date of capture, Craig Titus is eligible for parole release on December 23, 2026.

- - - Updated - - -

Former IFBB pro-fitness competitor Kelly Ryan, who has been incarcerated since 2005 for her role in the death of Melissa James, went before the Nevada State Parole Board last week for consideration of parole on the first of two charges that netted possible incarceration time of three to 13 years.

A first appearance before the board was unsuccessful two years ago, but yesterday parole was granted on the first charge of "battery with use of deadly weapon resulting in substantial harm." Ryan will now begin serving time on the second charge of arson - a mandatory three years - beginning January 2012.

The two charges were part of an Alford plea that summarily swept her role in the murder component under the rug in exchange for Craig Titus' plea of murder. In an Alford plea, a criminal defendant does not admit guilt of an act, but admits the prosecution could likely prove their case, and accepts guilt for lesser charges as part of a plea deal.

She will be eligible for parole again in 2015.

is Kelly out

- - - Updated - - -

titus_ryan-and-kelly-ryan.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

craigtitus31.jpg
bodybuilder-3-082208.jpg

Per wikipedia:

She was granted parole on December 23, 2011 on the assault charges and is now serving her time for the arson charge.[citation needed] On September 2, 2014, Kelly A. Ryan was again denied parole by the Nevada Parole Board[citation needed] and will not be eligible again for parole until October 2017.[citation needed] She is currently incarcerated at the Florence McClure Women's Correctional Center in Nevada.[1]

yeah i remember, really fucked up shit ! werent they strung out from partying to

I wonder what Kelly Ryan looks like now, and what she'll do if she gets out next October? Has she written anything from inside jail, like craig titus has done for Muscular Development MD? They were both studs when i was younger, well Kelly Had more potential than Craig titus had in my opinion, Craig never looked too genetically gifted in my opinion, looked more like a lot of hard work and steroids, but never had that aesthetically pleasing look that comes from good genes for bodybuilding

Kelly Ryan Bump up? Very curious what she looks like now. And I will bet she gets out this next hearing for parole

Several years ago, I was able to contact Craig Titus in jail. We wrote back and forth for several months. He was always considerate and seemed to really appreciated the effort of my writings. Titus even sent me a workout plan and never ask for anything in return. Jail does have a way of humbling a person, maybe if or when he get's out, he will have a better attitude toward his fellow man.

Several years ago, I was able to contact Craig Titus in jail. We wrote back and forth for several months. He was always considerate and seemed to really appreciated the effort of my writings. Titus even sent me a workout plan and never ask for anything in return. Jail does have a way of humbling a person, maybe if or when he get's out, he will have a better attitude toward his fellow man.

no kidding, you were pen pals lol, and I don't think its so much that he needs to have a better attitude towards his fellow man as it is he needs to have a better attitude towards and about himself and love himself enough not to put poisonous narcotics into his body that cloud his judgement.

no kidding, you were pen pals lol, and I don't think its so much that he needs to have a better attitude towards his fellow man as it is he needs to have a better attitude towards and about himself and love himself enough not to put poisonous narcotics into his body that cloud his judgement.
He can dope himself up all he wants.... let's go with 'don't kill ppl' as a motto

Pain is your friend.

He can dope himself up all he wants.... let's go with 'don't kill ppl' as a motto

Pain is your friend.

lol, pretty good motto to live by I suppose lol, but again, it all starts with drugs when it comes to him and Kelly, its not like they were just smoking weed lol, they were cracked the fuck out for days, lol,

So, what was his corresponse to you, or what did ya'll two talk about

We talked about training, just life in general and how screwed up his life got. We never got into any details about the actual murder. We kept in touch for several months and I got busy and just never got back to him. I am thinking of sending him a letter once things slow down a little.

Just an example of what meth does to people...she had great potential, he had a marketable look in place of genetics...nothing but bad stories about him though(fights, beating people for $, being a junkie, prick to people etc.)

Back