Dbol - longest time?

So, 7 week with 50mg DBOL ( Thailand Blue Hearts ) is done. My liver blood work:

AST - 51 (0-40)
ALT - 68 (0-55)

So too high. Do You think i need to stop take it?

your liver values aren't that bad...you can quit the dbol which might not be a bad idea if your gains have slowed because your receptors are full

or you can try something like Liv 52...which does work I have the blood work to show, my liver values where a little higher than yours I started taking Liv52 and got my blood work 6 months later and they were fine

your liver values aren't that bad...you can quit the dbol which might not be a bad idea if your gains have slowed because your receptors are full

or you can try something like Liv 52...which does work I have the blood work to show, my liver values where a little higher than yours I started taking Liv52 and got my blood work 6 months later and they were fine

So... receptor downregulation isn't myth? :shocked: I thought it's bull shit and a lot of people say it that steroids don't plateau/stop work.

Last edited:
So... receptor downregulation isn't myth? :shocked:

no it's just like anything else your body can only take in so much of anything until the glass is full and when you hit your limit all you will be doing is upping the side effects

that's one of the reasons that people will switch up compounds mid cycle

Strange... Is it able to hit limits ( you mean genetic limits, right ) after that short time ( 7 weeks )? So what about people who are using one compound very long time, sometimes year round? I don't mean Test but a lot of other AAS ( often it is EQ or Deca for example... of course Tren and others like that too... ). When we talk about DBOL... 10-20mg straight few months is very popular protocol too.

Strange... Is it able to hit limits ( you mean genetic limits, right ) after that short time ( 7 weeks )? So what about people who are using one compound very long time, sometimes year round? I don't mean Test but a lot of other AAS ( often it is EQ or Deca for example... of course Tren and others like that too... ). When we talk about DBOL... 10-20mg straight few months is very popular protocol too.

in a sense I'm misleading you the Pros and a lot of guys on the national level stay on year round-I've talked to guys on the national level that say their idea of lower dosages is 1 G/week of test

thing about it is you can only use so much and the sides outweigh the reward

when I was younger and stupider I went as high as 3 G/week of test and I don't remember the dosage of tren but I didn't get any more from 3 G than I did 1.5 G-the only diff was I felt more like shit

start low and work your way up-there are guys that you would think use a ton of shit and they only use a little

then there are guys like that Boston Loyd that claim to use fucking stupid amounts and still look like shit

Ok, so return to dbol... If my liver enzymes aren't very high and i don't have problems from saids ( only water retention but for me it's benefit in Bulking Time... ) can i go longer without any problem?

Im controlling my water retention by Exe, i do a lot of cardio and i don't have problems with BP. So... maybe my young age is making less saids from it...

How's the 3 month dbol cycle going lauchu? Why don't you try something else like tbol, haladrol, or havoc. I think havoc would be a nice replacement. Nice dry gains with medium toxicity level. What liver aids are you on?

Very good :) I take only Liv52. I eat clean year round, zero alcohol, zero drugs, zero cigarettes, a lot of cardio etc. I don't see any reason to change dbol for other oral... why?

I just wanted to suggest it actually to see what your answer would be....9 out of every 10 posts you make are about dbol. You are currently in a 3 month recurring cycle. Given that dbol is known to give a temporary feeling of euphoria I think you may have developed a slight dependancy. Do you collect John Zeigler fan club memorabilia as well? The bros here are worried you might have a slight problem.:kiss: I'm messing with you. Just curious if you are still seeing gains or if you are just cruising. I've read articles about bridging with dbol. Blasting with dbol. You seem to be in the blast/cruise/bridge mode.:confused:

Btw...

As long as your liver enzymes are good, I don't see a problem. Granted most won't check those, but I think the toxicity of orals is way over exaggerated. I've done Dbol for 15 weeks with no problems. I don't see any issue at all with 4 on and 4 off

well let us know how it goes, and if we don't hear from ya we'll assume you died lol

Presser did you get my John Zeigler joke/reference? I thought that was a good one. John Zeigler was the name Dan Duchaine would use to mail out his AAS to subscribers. Packages would arrive from "The John Zeigler Fan Club" with AAS in them back in the early days. Funny.

I may have missed this, but did anyone ask for stats, age, experience etc?

I read the whole thing and I think someone is hooked on the whole Dbol thing regardless of what is said?

Back