I never liked Deca and would stick to EQ but only at 400mg/week. I only did mast once before a show.

I'm with Dude, the last time I did EQ it upped the blood pressure-which on cycle it'll kick up to 150/100 and then back to 120/80 at night

on EQ it stayed at 150/100

I see a lot of different opinions but not sure of what your goals are still.
EQ is a derivative of test, so lessen the test if you use EQ anything over 600mgs week is not going to do anything new
If Deca is the choice anything over 400mg week you should add test- I never went over 400mgs a week and never added test and never had any issues-ever
You will need something to kick start it
Cyp is a good addition or short acting like Presser mentioned propionate-its more controllable on Blood levels.
Masteron-good choice it will get expensive at high dose per wk.

heres one I did leaned me out, hardened me up and added good quality mass.

Winny oral 60mgs day for 2 weeks
Deca 400mgs week
Masteron 500mgs week
Test Prop 100 mgs EOD
Winny oral 60mgs day last 4 weeks of cycle
PCT as normal 15 days after last deca shot.
Just my Opinion

I see a lot of different opinions but not sure of what your goals are still.
EQ is a derivative of test, so lessen the test if you use EQ anything over 600mgs week is not going to do anything new
If Deca is the choice anything over 400mg week you should add test- I never went over 400mgs a week and never added test and never had any issues-ever
You will need something to kick start it
Cyp is a good addition or short acting like Presser mentioned propionate-its more controllable on Blood levels.
Masteron-good choice it will get expensive at high dose per wk.

heres one I did leaned me out, hardened me up and added good quality mass.

Winny oral 60mgs day for 2 weeks
Deca 400mgs week
Masteron 500mgs week
Test Prop 100 mgs EOD
Winny oral 60mgs day last 4 weeks of cycle
PCT as normal 15 days after last deca shot.
Just my Opinion

goal is the same as it always is-put on size and strength with minimum sides-looking at mast this time for some added leaness
I'm a pussy when it comes to prop so I stick to long esters
tried oral winny twice and didn't get anything out of it

not going to need anything to kick start the cycle because I'm on 200mg/test a week TRT

I gotcha...Winny isn't for everyone. I need at least 60mgs day oral to get effects from it. Mast and tren work great too :)

goal is the same as it always is-put on size and strength with minimum sides-looking at mast this time for some added leaness
I'm a pussy when it comes to prop so I stick to long esters
tried oral winny twice and didn't get anything out of it

not going to need anything to kick start the cycle because I'm on 200mg/test a week TRT

PROPIONATE HAS NEVER EVER HURT ME, NOT ONE BRAND! But your like a lot of guys who says it fucking kills them, which is ashamed cause i swear buy Testosterone propionate! best thing since the wheel

PROPIONATE HAS NEVER EVER HURT ME, NOT ONE BRAND! But your like a lot of guys who says it fucking kills them, which is ashamed cause i swear buy Testosterone propionate! best thing since the wheel

Im the same, I love short esters.

use to be a little swelling but since I've gotten older it has gotten worse, when I was younger I could handle the high dose of test too-not any more

use to be a little swelling but since I've gotten older it has gotten worse, when I was younger I could handle the high dose of test too-not any more

you would think it would be quite the opposite with age you would think you would get use to things. Anyhow I'm glad I'm not one of those who suffer from prop pain

I think a lot of guys don't go deep enough into the muscle or do to much at once in one area. I rotated sites 3 times a week. I agree as you get older the site should not be as sore, maybe its the product your using.

Short esters are great for me
quick reaction and if it's to much it's out of you system in a short time.

My my next cycle will be long esters thow.
First time with trying decca
won't be for a couple more weeks
thanks to a good member on here for his help.

Deca is always a good choice in my opinion. My first cycle was Deca/dbol and test prop. Your going to hear the "deca dick" comment a lot but honestly some get it some don't. I did deca at 600mgs a week with winny and loved it and had to performance issues. it all depends on the user.

Glad you got the advice you needed.

you would think it would be quite the opposite with age you would think you would get use to things. Anyhow I'm glad I'm not one of those who suffer from prop pain

the pining isn't the issue it's due to allergies getting worse-that and a lot of suppliers are using EO

the pining isn't the issue it's due to allergies getting worse-that and a lot of suppliers are using EO

A lot of men are allergic to EO, its used because it cheaper and holds a lot of mg/ml. However it seems most men have a reaction to it and women don't.
I am one who's body also dislikes EO

Easy to control if sides start to show up! My trick to prop never hurting is shoot the muscle your working that day and only at 1cc. Or maybe I am just use to it?

i always just go in my ass, i never use any body parts anymore other then my butt

Back