Does anyone still buy magazines?

csuperman

I was standing in line at the store today and noticed all the magazines and thought the last magazine i bought was about 5 years ago.

The only time I really buy a magazine is when we go to Barnes & Noble to get some Starbucks, then I just start looking at them and end up picking one up. Other than that I don't buy them, but I will on occasion get a subscription to Flex or Muscular Development

I have a subscription to a couple truck magazines and have thought about Iron Man or Flex. Of course when my wife sees those 2 around she thinks im back on lol

Flex sucks and MD is getting there! I have s hard time finding them for sale anywhere

I just look at them at the store. What is a magazine these days...$6? Just to damn high.

Smut monthly for me!!

you probably have those "OTHER" bodybuilding magazines, the ones with the young boys on the cover, made to look like bodybuilding mags but really for the closet clowns. Shaved Chest Monthly......50 ways to wax your pubes..........The squats your mother warned you about..........lol

you probably have those "OTHER" bodybuilding magazines, the ones with the young boys on the cover, made to look like bodybuilding mags but really for the closet clowns. Shaved Chest Monthly......50 ways to wax your pubes..........The squats your mother warned you about..........lol
Yea Bro that be it!! Ya know its a metro sexual thing lol

I knew it! On a serious note though I see those f a g mags on the shelves more then the real bodybuilding mags. I don't get it

I know we got d i c k suckers in washington, gays getting married, justin beiber being worshipped.... WTF?? Has this world gone insanely soft??? Whats next? Competitions for dudes in long shorts??? Oh wait....

Hey man lay off the Beiber lmao!! And yes this country already went to hell! The moral fiber is gone

with the internet there is not really a need for magazines in my opinion, back years ago that was almost the only way to see or here anything.

Hey man lay off the Beiber lmao!! And yes this country already went to hell! The moral fiber is gone

Speaking of the Bieb, I was listening to a LA station a while back and the DJ was talking about how big and buff his arms are looking these days now that hes working out. I about spit my coffee out in laughter.....ah those 12 inch pipes of the Beiber :)

I have been ordering more magazines lately because they are basically giving them away. I have a few subscriptions for under $10/year. I usually get them because I fly every week.

Print is pretty much dead with the internet. Newspapers all over the country are going bankrupt. Magazines are no different.

Back