"Gun Show" thread

Chris your arms always look great. My big issue is in front double bi shots they don't look as big, so I'm trying to get them as big as possible.
Rep your arms are sick! Veiny and dense!

thanks bro,.. nothing like yours though. I need to consider Syntherol for biceps. My triceps are good, they grow with little effort but my biceps suck. Zero peak and I mean ZERO. They look better standing like you are in your photo or in my picture's pose but my front double biceps or any other pose, they look HORRIBLE. To be honest, Im scared to try Syntherol. Im afraid of fucking it up. Seen too many videos of bad infections and heard of people hitting veins and such. Should I be such a pussy about it???

More pics! Come on guys! Show what you've worked for. I've seen guys with 15" arms that looked sick.

You guys with these big guns are making syntherol look more and more like an option for me. I managed 17 today for biceps. Great new for me, my biceps are finally bigger than my calfs. Calfs today were 16 3/4 ".

thanks bro,.. nothing like yours though. I need to consider Syntherol for biceps. My triceps are good, they grow with little effort but my biceps suck. Zero peak and I mean ZERO. They look better standing like you are in your photo or in my picture's pose but my front double biceps or any other pose, they look HORRIBLE. To be honest, Im scared to try Syntherol. Im afraid of fucking it up. Seen too many videos of bad infections and heard of people hitting veins and such. Should I be such a pussy about it???

I've done it in my calves, but didn't follow all the way through. It's a great product. I'll probably use it in my arms to help "shape" them a bit. For every horror story there are probably 1000 success stories. Just like everything else, research it and be methodical. It is VERY painful in the beginning.

Ok who deleted the pics i postedof my 25 inch arms? Oh well I'm too lazy to repost them, but I promise they were 25's and huge,lol. I guess you guys will have to just take my good word on it now, lmao

Kidding ofcourse

Ok who deleted the pics i postedof my 25 inch arms? Oh well I'm too lazy to repost them, but I promise they were 25's and huge,lol. I guess you guys will have to just take my good word on it now, lmao

Kidding ofcourse

I remember that picture actually. Your arms are massive! If you get a chance to find it or take a new one that would be cool!

I remember that picture actually. Your arms are massive! If you get a chance to find it or take a new one that would be cool!

Lol I was kidding bro I didn't post any pics lol. Unless u were kidding to
LOl

Lol I was kidding bro I didn't post any pics lol. Unless u were kidding to
LOl

I'm gald you was joking Presser.. Because all this time Hulk Hogan Said he had the largest arms in the world. Think good you was kidding bro.. Because my child hood hero was a dick for a while.... Lol

I'm gald you was joking Presser.. Because all this time Hulk Hogan Said he had the largest arms in the world. Think good you was kidding bro.. Because my child hood hero was a dick for a while.... Lol

Lol yeah what gave it away? The 25 inches part lmao!

Bump this back up to the top... come on guys 340 view and only 3-4 people posted pics, lets see some guns. Nuk you probably have some of the biggest one's on here, lets see your hard work!!!

Kidding ofcourse

25" arms with a 2.5" penis is not impressive

Let's see some pipes guys! I'm putting up more Monday (tomorrow Silk is taking me out for dinner tomorrow and spending the day with me since we're celebrating my birthday a few days early).

Back