"Gun Show" thread

Big N, the veins are wicked man, awesome wicked. Massive forearms man, great shape/size to your bicep. Now I know your full of shit! or just way too hard on yourself man.

I mean I don't think I look bad, but I'm not where I'd like to be size wise. I'm not big, my weight is not where I'd like it to be, but I'm happy with the way I look and I'm strong for my weight so it's all good. I know I'm hard on myself, but that's what keeps us all going back everyday isn't it?

Ok...I supppose I can jump in...

A quick webcam snap - doesn't focus on the arms as such - I'll have to get a better one.....
http://www.flickr.com/photos/recordofrassilon/6983722239/

Here's a pic from tonight, I trained legs, but my veins looked pretty good when I got home so I thought I'd snap a quick pic

I'd kill for a peak like that bro!!! Your guns look AWESOME! I know how you feel about not being satisfied though. I think the one thing we all have in common is a pursuit of perfection!

Damn Big, your arms look awesome! My goal is biceps like that, but I'll need SEO!

march 2010
18.25" (i was 195lbs here @ 5'5") currently only 17" and between 175-180 since took 2011 off from training to focus on school

Doc, looking solid bro, from the older pics your a true ectomorph, so you are carrying around some solid mass. Legs are think and show some definition.
Biceps are great too. Awesome photos and progress!

Irish, you can take a year off from training and still have 17" guns, I'm totally jealous with envy man. Your a thick mo fo man.
I'm looking at all these big mo fo, and seriously thinking of going for a balls out test dose, up to 2g a week and see what happens with my development.

Irish, you can take a year off from training and still have 17" guns, I'm totally jealous with envy man. Your a thick mo fo man.
I'm looking at all these big mo fo, and seriously thinking of going for a balls out test dose, up to 2g a week and see what happens with my development.

It honestly wouldn't take 2g a week if everything was on point (diet, supplementation, training)

From my experience high doses aren't all that the Internet bodybuilders make them out to be. A mild combo of test, Tren, and Deca like I'm currently on will smoke 3g of test a week.

Oh the good ol days! Thanks Dude, as of now they are much fatter, pics in my log if you want to see them, but come this July LOOK OUT! I want the skin to split when I flex them :)

GetAttachment.aspx
Nothing to write home about.. But i didn't have anything to do at work tonights.. They are 18 3/4'' cold and no peak at all.. Big you suck because I wish I could get a peak like yours bro !!!

This thread had me doing *gasp* curls today at the gym .. thanks for the inspiration guys and girls. Dude the size of your arms and forearms is awesome...forearms scream power.

Ox I feel your pain with the short biceps ... I get asked all the time, including 2 days ago, if I tore my bicep because my muscle is so short and tendon is so long, but yours look great ... awesome peak great shape.

I could go on but damn everyone is inspiring me to work on my guns ... normally neglected trying to focus on my PL meet totals

vascular, but small, and if I didn't have my arm closed so much you'd see a huge gap between my bicep and forearm ... I mean my bicep's so short and the tendon gap so long I can close my arm so much that I can touch my shoulder when I flex my bicep

looking at these photos I can't believe how fragile my wrists look lol

Back