"Gun Show" thread

And The Dude and Silk both look good. Your forearms are insane though man, that's very impressive

And The Dude and Silk both look good. Your forearms are insane though man, that's very impressive

Thanks, but honestly I have no idea how big they are. I have never trained them a day in my life. My upper arms are really bugging me. They look good from the outside when not engorged with blood, but in a front double biceps shot it looks like they've lost 4 inches!
I'll be experimenting with SEO shortly in my calves, arms and maybe chest.

Awesome pics everyone!!! So glad to see Silk, you are looking GREAT!!! Hey our diet starts March 26th now Silk :).

I will put up some bi pics when I am not such a fatso :)

Dude, that is a nice peak. I was expecting less bc of what you said. Thick fuckers. Your forearms are HUGE. Im geussing from the deadlifts and such. Mind me asking if you ever used SEO in those bi's??

Dude, that is a nice peak. I was expecting less bc of what you said. Thick fuckers. Your forearms are HUGE. Im geussing from the deadlifts and such. Mind me asking if you ever used SEO in those bi's??

Thank you. No I've never used SEO in my biceps. I don't even use them as one of my injection sites anymore, but I don't have any reason. I'll probably start to.

ok here goes, i hate following all you guys in this....5'10 218 lbs 18.5"

Last edited:
Ox, hell if i did it, there is no shame, post away. There are a lot of great guys on here, and they are here to help, and provide positive feedback. There would be a cold day in hell before I'd post my pics on some of the other boards, cause I know they rip me apart. Post away bud let us the body behind the posts.

You guys are all way too hard on yourselves! The whole point of what we do is to better ourselves! Show what you've accomplished and keep going! The only competition is yourself.

Damn, I totally forgot to get pics the other day, but I'll get some when they're pumped up and looking better.

Everyone looks great! Silk, WOW girl you look amazing!! YOU GO GIRL!!
Thanks!!! You're turn now! And yes everyone does look great, but I gotta agree w/ The Dude y'all are way too hard on yourselves. Maybe someone should start a thread and you guys post pics of your favorite body part (ok, get your mind outta the gutter...LOL) back, legs, chest, whatever you want to show off...just an idea. Either way keep it up gentlemen. We need more girls on here and I can't think of a better way thn a bunch of guys flexin :pleased:

Here's a pic from tonight, I trained legs, but my veins looked pretty good when I got home so I thought I'd snap a quick pic

Back