Gyno Stories???

Ok here is my story I have and adolescent gyno (getting it removed after my cycle) it hurts like hell feels like a lil ball or coin under the skin...well I figured I would be predisposed to gyno when i started my cycle, well been taking dex daily and no signs so far..a lil sensitive when i was ending my dbol....

To those that have had lumps form, I would like to know how long after you first noticed symptoms of gyno before you noticed lumps. The reason I ask, is that right now, I have no lumps just a little inflamation and soreness. No coned shaped hooters yet. Just wondering if this is something that could happen down later down the road if I'm likely okay if I have no lumps already.

superchicken said:
yeah they sell adractim(dht cream).
the only thing is they req a scrip, and even if they didnt, i feel uneasy ordering from a pharm that wont ship discreetly when it has a schedule 3 med in it.

yeah i dont know why dht should work so well, but it did in this case, and thier prob sounds a lot like ours.

http://www.thebody.com/catie/andractim.html

I wonder if you could get a doctor to perscribe it for gyno. They just emailed me back and they definately require a perscription to be faxed over to them to send it. I don't think my symtoms are bad enough that my doc would go for it. No coned shaped hooters yet.
http://www.farmamondo.com/vista.cfm?ID=161&LI=e>

It took about 8 weeks for me I think before I had any real tissue growth.... I had had painful puffy nips in previous cycles but they always went away w/ no fibrous tissue remaining. During the cycle I explained in my above post, the one that gave me gyno, I was in extreme pain for at least 8 weeks every single day. So in my case it took a long time before any real tissue grew. So when I hear my friends freaking out cuz there nips hurt I tell them not to worry.... I think any real tissue growth takes some serious time to grow.... but remember, everyone is different so you might get some hard tissue growth faster than me... I am just saying for me the hard tissue takes months to grow.

bigjosh said:
It took about 8 weeks for me I think before I had any real tissue growth.... I had had painful puffy nips in previous cycles but they always went away w/ no fibrous tissue remaining. During the cycle I explained in my above post, the one that gave me gyno, I was in extreme pain for at least 8 weeks every single day. So in my case it took a long time before any real tissue grew. So when I hear my friends freaking out cuz there nips hurt I tell them not to worry.... I think any real tissue growth takes some serious time to grow.... but remember, everyone is different so you might get some hard tissue growth faster than me... I am just saying for me the hard tissue takes months to grow.

Thanks bro, just what I wanted to here. Good to know if you block the tissue growth early, you should't have long term problems. I was only in extreme pain for a week before the nolva got here and helped to reduce the symptoms. Now the pain is very minimal. Looking at my chest, you can't really see a difference at this point.

strange, mine is getting better by the day. it was the fina.

im still using prop, ldex and nolva, and some yohimburn on the nips.

its going bye bye. :)

have you gotten good results from the yohimburn? I was thinking of getting some for my chest... You can't see my gyno, but I would like to tighten up my chest and nips a bit which I hear yohimburn is good for. I've heard bad things however about it's effect ond abdominal bodyfat... are you happy w/ it?

it didnt do much for ab fat, a lil but nothing significant.

the only thing it will possibly help for on gyno is soft mass, but it may not work, depends.

ive only been using on my nips now, they are shrinking, but ive only been on yohimburn for 5 days on my nips, so imo its way to early to tell, i attribute the shrinking to discontinuing the fina, along w/ nolva and ldex.

im gonna keep going though, anything helps.

you know someting just came to me....

my gyno started geting really bad when i switched to my latest fina batch.

i didnt use a kit, i made my own, and used my own special method of converting that im confident will prob yield nearly 100%, so no loss. no heat used at all either, no baking nothing but room temp.

its a long process but i was in no hurry.

i continued w/ the same dose as normal, but within a few days my gyno got real bad.....

maybe my previous batches which i would bake and use conventional methods of converting werent giving a very good yield...

im sure upping the dose would have made my gyno worse, maybe i not knowing upped the dose by making a more potent product than i had previously made, due to the higher yield.

I used GAC fina before and also used some from a kit I used to convert the pellets myself. The cycle that I got gyno after was the one that I converted the fina myself. I'm pretty sure that converting fina at home gives the best yield. I never heated my fina either.

Back