hello im new here....!!!

Oh yeah, that was a big turning point too, Lol....I loved my drinkin days, but once I met my hubby I stopped drinkin. Once in a while we'll go out, but it's few and far between. How often do you drink? I'm just curious if it's getting in the way of your goals. That was one of my problems in my 20's. I drank waayyyyyyyyy too much, mcdonalds (or ihop) on the way home and gym the next day....I had no Idea why I wasn't looking like the girls on the magazine covers, LOL! I'm in no way implying you have a drinking problem or you're clueless like I was...I'm more just making fun of myself :) I sure did have some good times though!

Oh and if you're doing cardio and weights during the same gym visit, I'd do weights first then cardio if you want to burn fat. As far as the dosing on stuff, I can't really help ya there but there are many others who can so keep checkin back. If you get bored with food you should check out the "healthy recipes" forum on muscle chemistry's main page. Some good ideas there.

I posted my diet for ya under my log..............Good luck!

Last edited:
I dont go out and party, i have the bad habbit of sitting in the back yard or the deck and have some beers like 2-3 times a week, and it all out of boardum, because up here in the north theres nothing better to do hahahaha....

ok ill start doing my cardio after my weight training...thx!!!!

ill go check out your diet to!!!!!:pleased:

up to 25 mg of anavar is fine, but carbs are not bad (but beer carbs are bad) I have never been a believer in low carb high protein diets. Just good carbs over bad. Sounds like you have a good training program as well.

Thanks exbeanpole, aaawwww i hate cardio, but your right i know i have to and I will, starting tomorrow!!!!!!

Im with u! I reallllly do not like cardio. But have added more to my training so i can see some of the results of my hard work in the gym!! Lol:) keep at it! Turn on some good tunes and that helps tremendously! :)

Last edited:
Back