Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Salon/Stylists

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Garbagewoman

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Other.....

Votes: 5 13.9%

• Total voters
I like men that dont talk about what they do. I like to spend time with a person that shares himself. The things he likes.

i dont look at what a mans occupation is if they're successful they separate their occupation from their relationship. Most men that are successful want a relationship with a person that they can be away from their profession. I like a man for who he is not what his career is. O ell.

Last edited:
Im down for the slutty dressed mall chicks. I did the nurse and stripper thing already and banged my college english teacher. I was 21 she was 34. She was hot half white and half philipino. What an asssssssssssssss she had. She was also a dance teacher..thats how i got her to come to my house and give me lessons.........took about 15 minutes before she was bent over hollerin.

Man the good ole days.......Now im surrounded by crack head strippers and swingers.......Makes me sick now.

What a pig I am :)

Maybe a good church girl ?

I'm into the business woman...nothing like an aggressive woman who can take charge...

Do like to go to the mall and look at all the young ass....I'm thr original "dirty ol man"!!!

body2see said:
I'm going first....Nothing is better for me than a hot sexy registered Nurse in scrubs....Watch out E.R here I come.
have to agree with you on this!!!

Back