IGF Penis log...

onyett said:
I thought this thread died good to still have it. Told my husband about it and he said you want me to whaaaat?? I dared him and he told me to stick it!:(
well did ya?? I cant believe this post is still going and no one has tried it!!

onyett said:
Ya I stuck it right in his peeper after I held him down and found it:lurk:

Does your man read this message board too? lol. I would be pretty belittled if I read that. Get it? belittled? hahaha. lol.

Well guys seriously, I'm willing to do this but I just need the source for some quality IGF. Will someone PM with a source or something so we can be in direct contact and I'll update you on my progress. Please be serious about this, because I am

Well guys seriously, I'm willing to do this but I just need the source for some quality IGF. Will someone PM with a source or something so we can be in direct contact and I'll update you on my progress. Please be serious about this, because I am

you get it at the store on this website

you can find it in the mc store

or just look under my signature , the link is there

Back