Immense Growth Factor Review

thatdguy said:
where is everyone injecting the IGF? In the abs or muscles?

If the abs, the last 2 times I've done it, I've got those nasty 6 week bumps that KILL! How to avoid it.

If muscles, what length of a needle are you using and where are you injecting it?

where ya been bro>?

hey

I've been around - it's about time for another order of IGF-1. I have been doing it in my shoulders and legs and have been getting some good pumps lately... but now I'm out. I have to take about 120 to 140 mcg to even feel anything.. I'm hypoglycemic.. have anything to do with it?

could be bro, or as we talked about before certain anti estrogens will hinder igf usage as well, or you been taking it too long as its effects will diminish or stop alltogether in time, most people wont need nearly as much as that bro, good to hear its working well though, hit me up through om brutha or actualy i have one on way to u now

Last edited:
hypoglycemia will definitely limit the amount you "feel" from certain aspects of igf-i because there isn't as much insulin kicking around your system to potentiate in the first place. it'll limit the degree to which certain parts of you will grow.

it won't limit the amount that other effects of igf-i will have. the cellular division will probably proceed at a full pace except in cases of extreme lack of nutrients and cellular hydration.

it certainly is good to have u hear Marble, a little knowledge goes a long way , thnx brutha, as u sen i couldnt answer the question so well,lol

thanks bro, it's good to be here contributing directly to the source, as it were. i waste too much time reading. :D

i just had an epiphany re-reading this. starting a new thread. :D

Back