MC IGF-1 LR3 Re-comp Cycle Log

It was PHF. Sorry I wasn't clear forgot u had problems with both. Presser was worried I was talking about him.

It was PHF. Sorry I wasn't clear forgot u had problems with both. Presser was worried I was talking about him.

I think I'll still risk it with PO since they have been so good to me in the past.
There was one mix up once (out of many orders), but they went above and beyond to correct it.
From the looks of things so far, I'm gonna be wanting more DTA for future cycles, and I may stock up a bit.
I also want to try Dienolone this winter as a part of my bulk.

I really think you should try to contact them again if you are still having issues.
I have a hard time believing that they won't make things right.
P.A. is a very reputable guy, and I don't think he would have anything to do with a business that is all of a sudden ripping people off.

lmao, i was, lol, in all honesty, it could have been taken that way by anyone, which is why i asked daddio and i appreciate your being more specific now

lmao, i was, lol, in all honesty, it could have been taken that way by anyone, which is why i asked daddio and i appreciate your being more specific now

Dude, you need to get your PM issue resolved.
I've been trying to get up with you all week to see if my order has been shipped.
I even PM'd Powderguy yesterday, and asked him to contact you.
He said he would, but then I never heard back from him.
What's the deal bro?

I just pmed you brutha, lol, and i only can get to pms from my lap top and not my phone or other computers, and i have been away much of the week so i can't get to pms until this morning

Back