More Pics

Presser said:
i thought you had one last night

I did, lot's of protein!! LOL!!! :p Hey hon, you should see this goody bag they just gave me at work....I just want to eat it all. All types of fattening treats!!

Nice pics! Good learning exp at the show no doubt! Keep up the awesome progress!

If this were the dark ages, I would offer presser a box of twinkies for you. The golden sponge cake is addictive. Not to mention the delicious frosting.

auriflex said:
If this were the dark ages, I would offer presser a box of twinkies for you. The golden sponge cake is addictive. Not to mention the delicious frosting.

If ya don't mind....I'd rather some Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia....a couple gallons worth...LOL!!

IF u come to sweden on a vacation, give me a call, and i will be more than happy, to show u around :D

damn, that is really impressive, cut,cute, feminime with an awesome body, what more can u ask for.............

Blondie Girl said:
Holy Shyt!

What do you do to look like that???

WOW!

Lots of diet....I wish I still looked like that now..LOL!! I've been eating alot of Ben and Jerry's:)

bump it up for the wife, time to get inspired again, show is in 6 weeks sweet cheeks!lol

man presser how did a ugly fucker like you get so lucky you must have blackmailed her or something. :D Great job sp truly an inspiration.

DAMN................. freaking awesome SP...... very hott girl, great abbs as everyone has said. Presser- you are a very luck man- hold onto that woman ;) good luck to you sweetie with your next show and keep us posted...... :D

Presser said:
bump it up for the wife, time to get inspired again, show is in 6 weeks sweet cheeks!lol

Thanks hun, I sure needed that. I have been in the dumps lately. XOXOX

SM, BQ, and Pudgy: thanks for the compliments :)

Back