My DNP log

Awww thank you :)

My morning weight was 157 lbs. I'm happy with that. Now let's see if what they say is true and see if I can squeeze another pound or 2 of fat out of me :)

To get a true perspective and accurate weight, you probably should post naked photos, were all grown ups here, and its for science dammit! Remember that lmao

To get a true perspective and accurate weight, you probably should post naked photos, were all grown ups here, and its for science dammit! Remember that lmao

Nice try buddy!

Btw Presser, you're the only one I'm not 100% convinced is an actual adult. Sometimes I think I'm reading posts from a 17 yr old boy, lol... Just messin with ya. There's more of that wit you love ;-)

Nice try buddy!

Btw Presser, you're the only one I'm not 100% convinced is an actual adult. Sometimes I think I'm reading posts from a 17 yr old boy, lol... Just messin with ya. There's more of that wit you love ;-)

Thats NOT "wit" thats pure "Cruelty" lmao

You know what they say, a picture is worth ten thousand dollars... right that's how it goes right?
I can tell you this, I'm going to take Silk for a test drive in a few minutes... You know see how the new curves are working out

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

OMG...focus guys, focus! This isn't the never ending "best ass contest" thread...it's a LOG of my progress! Hehe :)

OMG...focus guys, focus! This isn't the never ending "best ass contest" thread...it's a LOG of my progress! Hehe :)

I got a log for ya :)... well its more like a short branch, but it's very motivated!

Dude you guys are going to be impressed. It looks like Silk has lost at least 3% bodyfat. The results are dramatic

I was 155 lbs this morning. I'll get pics up soon. I tried taking some at the gym yesterday but the lighting was off and they didn't really look all that impressive. I'm going to try taking more today so hopefully pics will be up today or tomorrow.

I was 155 lbs this morning. I'll get pics up soon. I tried taking some at the gym yesterday but the lighting was off and they didn't really look all that impressive. I'm going to try taking more today so hopefully pics will be up today or tomorrow.

Good deal. Keep pushing Silk... ;)

Unfortunately the good ol fashion way... comparing before and after pics, lol! When The Walking Dead is over we'll attempt to take more. It's hard to find good lighting and I cannot pose to save my life so I end up hating every pic I take. However, I will suck it up and post some tomorrow at the latest.

Check out the seperation in the quads
BEFORE

AFTER

Back