My new pup!

nuknuk said:
I have some blue nose razorsedge bloodline pits. would post pics but cant figure out how.:confused:
Thats what my blue nose is, 100% razorsedge. Im thinking of breeding him, if i buy another pure female....

h8tr3d said:
Thats what my blue nose is, 100% razorsedge. Im thinking of breeding him, if i buy another pure female....
just becareful with studding him out, i get alot of offers for my dog and its mostly scumbags who want to make a fighting machine, i have one in jersey now who is an actual presa breeder who i am tlaking with, good money plus i get first pick of the litter and all i have to do is take a drive and have my dog bang one of his while i grab some food LOL

irishpride said:
just becareful with studding him out, i get alot of offers for my dog and its mostly scumbags who want to make a fighting machine, i have one in jersey now who is an actual presa breeder who i am tlaking with, good money plus i get first pick of the litter and all i have to do is take a drive and have my dog bang one of his while i grab some food LOL
yeah i hear ya. It took me a while to find a reputable breeder who wasnt into that shit. On a different note, nothing like gettin paid to let your dog bust a nut, lol

here's my pups... their parents are 100% dela cruz and 100% razors edge ...

they're just too smart though, i swear, they're already manipulating me.

Oshkey said:

They are mad cute! The middle pic reminds me of my dog! Good luck with em bro. Are you gonna get the ears cropped??

Your pups are beautiful......please don't crop their ears it is so painful for a dog.......if I can figure out how to do it I will post pics of my staffie.......she is the best little dog I have ever had.....pits are the only breed I will ever own.......Heres another lecture PLEASE don't breed.....too many animals are in shelters now in need of homes....for every 10 dogs in a shelter only 1 will find a home......

Can you tell I advocate for homeless pets everyday???? Especially our "bully" breeds.......
<!-- / message --><!-- attachments -->

NaughtyCowgirl said:

Your pups are beautiful......please don't crop their ears it is so painful for a dog.......if I can figure out how to do it I will post pics of my staffie.......she is the best little dog I have ever had.....pits are the only breed I will ever own.......Heres another lecture PLEASE don't breed.....too many animals are in shelters now in need of homes....for every 10 dogs in a shelter only 1 will find a home......

Can you tell I advocate for homeless pets everyday???? Especially our "bully" breeds.......
<!-- / message --><!-- attachments -->
I think ear cropping is a personal preference, that the owner only should make. Sure its a little painful, but so is a nose job, liposuction, or any type of cosmetic surgery. I personally love the looks of my dogs ears, and would do it again.
As far as breeding, i know what your saying about dogs ending up without homes. I believe this happens a lot with low quality breeding. The way i see it, if your going to spend anywhere from $800-$2500 for a pup, you intend to keep him. If i were to breed my dog, who has a great bloodline, and is purebreed, I wouldnt match him up with any bitch,lol. I would pick one with an even better bloodline, so i would be producing top notch dogs, which would generate a better clientell base, than say, two random junk yard pits breeding, and selling the pups. My other pit is a lower quality dog(from poor breeding), and i didnt educate myself before i purchased him, which i should have.

As far as breeding, i know what your saying about dogs ending up without homes. I believe this happens a lot with low quality breeding. The way i see it, if your going to spend anywhere from $800-$2500 for a pup, you intend to keep him. If i were to breed my dog, who has a great bloodline, and is purebreed, I wouldnt match him up with any bitch,lol. I would pick one with an even better bloodline, so i would be producing top notch dogs, which would generate a better clientell base, than say, two random junk yard pits breeding, and selling the pups. My other pit is a lower quality dog(from poor breeding), and i didnt educate myself before i purchased him, which i should have.

We have to agree to disagree on this subject, do you know how many purebred dogs end up in the system a victim of circumstances? As a horse owner it happens in that world too, I just cringe whenever I hear anyone breeding any animal. Sorry been around the homeless pet world way to long and I am telling you, you can breed with the best of intentions but at least 1/2 of the litter at some time in it's life will end up in a shelter especially our bully breeds because there are too many uneducated ass*oles in this world.....Sorry about my rant but I am absolutely passionate about this......ADOPT don't BREED.......again I am sorry but I see too many tragic stories out there......<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

[

We have to agree to disagree on this subject, do you know how many purebred dogs end up in the system a victim of circumstances? As a horse owner it happens in that world too, I just cringe whenever I hear anyone breeding any animal. Sorry been around the homeless pet world way to long and I am telling you, you can breed with the best of intentions but at least 1/2 of the litter at some time in it's life will end up in a shelter especially our bully breeds because there are too many uneducated ass*oles in this world.....Sorry about my rant but I am absolutely passionate about this......ADOPT don't BREED.......again I am sorry but I see too many tragic stories out there......<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->[/QUOTE]You know i hate to say it, but thats life, and unfortunately, we cant always control it. there are things that happen everyday that i dont care for, or approve of, but there isnt anything i can do about it.
On another note, pitbulls get a bad wrap anyway, so the chances of some one wanting one, that is older than 8-16 weeks is slim. People dont want a dog that they dont know what its been through with a previous owner or family. Im sure you can get awesome dogs that way too, but IMO, having them from 8 weeks is the way to go

I agree with you on the pitbull adoption age but you know what's funny? My last two pits I specificallyy chose to go with one's over the age of one and this one now had been through hell and she is the absolute sweetest dog I have ever owned. I hate the "predijuice" (sp) surrounding the breed...it drives me crazy!!!!!

Yes as you can tell I really love the breed and will defend the breed until the end......

Hope you aren't upset with me about my breeding beliefs or my ear cropping beliefs.....btw your dogs are absolutely beautiful.

NaughtyCowgirl said:
I agree with you on the pitbull adoption age but you know what's funny? My last two pits I specificallyy chose to go with one's over the age of one and this one now had been through hell and she is the absolute sweetest dog I have ever owned. I hate the "predijuice" (sp) surrounding the breed...it drives me crazy!!!!!

Yes as you can tell I really love the breed and will defend the breed until the end......

Hope you aren't upset with me about my breeding beliefs or my ear cropping beliefs.....btw your dogs are absolutely beautiful.
Not upset at all. You might have been lucky with your dog. My other one, gunner, has bitten 5 times, and i had him at 8 wks. It kinda sucks, cause now he can only be around me, and hes never bitten me. Im the only one he fears, as far as hes concerned...... and I raised him the same way as meaty, who i got @ 4 months. They all have different personalitys, like people. I do love the breed too, though, and I hate hearing the same old stereotype stories as well. It can happen in ANY breed, ya know. They are some of the smartest, good companion dogs around period.

wifey doesn't want them cropped and since i talked her out of getting one of those tiny little whiney dogs it's not even an option. lol

thanks for the comments everyone! love these dogs...just wish people didn't abuse them. Freakin people at petsmart wouldn't even let their kids come near them when they found out they were Pitts..so ridiculous.

found a good pitt site if anyone is interested... www.pitbullforum.com

Oshkey said:
wifey doesn't want them cropped and since i talked her out of getting one of those tiny little whiney dogs it's not even an option. lol

thanks for the comments everyone! love these dogs...just wish people didn't abuse them. Freakin people at petsmart wouldn't even let their kids come near them when they found out they were Pitts..so ridiculous.

found a good pitt site if anyone is interested... www.pitbullforum.com
your dogs are sweet bra, kepp posting pics as they grow, and no sustanon!

hahaha, yea, i remember one time i had a piranah and gave him so dbol, lol, i swear the thing got bigger and crazy

but yea, the pups will be juice free.lol

Back