My wrist Fracture

I understand that completely. But im surprised he's not going to immobilise it for 5 wks after sx anyways

He's a sports med guy, and he lifts for a long time and he knows where im comin from, he said dont move anyone heavy (which now a days is like 92% of the population) by myself and I could go back in a week and a half, I'm taking off just like 2 days over that so hopefully i'll be good but no drums, no weights, no pickin my son up :( no manual car... etc

He's a sports med guy, and he lifts for a long time and he knows where im comin from, he said dont move anyone heavy (which now a days is like 92% of the population) by myself and I could go back in a week and a half, I'm taking off just like 2 days over that so hopefully i'll be good but no drums, no weights, no pickin my son up :( no manual car... etc

Geez can u at least beat off lol wtf! On a serious note though I hope you heal sooner then later brutha!

Geez can u at least beat off lol wtf! On a serious note though I hope you heal sooner then later brutha!
I could if I had a LIL n VW wang but instead I have a Metal85 wang so I would prolly just beak something else if I tried ;)

this shit hurts. I love how there is no grey areas with pain meds too. Pain managment docs prescribe 300 oxys a month and surgeons give fuckin tylenol. I told them what they gave me is doing nothing and had to argue today for them to change it, its fucking annoying, its like I dont have surgery so I can get high u f*cktards, the MA is like it's going to hurt, no shit give me something that helps, he says its only supposed to alleviate the pain so I replied wth is the point of having pain meds if you dont use them, b what u gave me isn't doing shit. You have to look like a scumbag just to get something to help with the pain, very very annoying

Yea it's bullshit, they treat everybody as a drug user. I'd love to see them deal with pain and not take a damn thing. Hell when I was locked up I broke my humerus and all they gave me was 12 tylenol 3's. I told them to fucking keep them if they were that hard up for shit. It's a fucking joke what's going on these days. I mean it's nice to see that they are less hesitant to give pills out now, but restrict it on the ones that don't have serious issues, not someone who is obviously in pain and you KNOW for a fact they are in pain

exactly, like if someone has bone removed let's lessen the pain for them a bit instead of being dicks

despite my pain I had to take off my front bumper and hood today by myself, I am feeling it now though!

Dang, you're tough!

thanks today, again swinging in the pain, I jacked up the car on all sides and traded my rims, but the guys rims have a slight bend on 1 on them,,,,,, How to fix this?

These will be 19" forgestars on a rx8 shinka edition. The rears have a deep dish on them, much slimmer lip on the front and they are staggered from 8.5 wide front 10.5 wide rear'
and of course I didnt start to think about painting the calipers until the rims were alresdy on, with the paint waiting inside....!

what's up with the planters wart??? I had that shit when I was a kid hurt like hell

- - - Updated - - -

what's up with the planters wart??? I had that shit when I was a kid hurt like hell

547115_559351594109107_1851398525_n.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

excised

This shit is killing me today which sux bc in a few dys i'm back to work, so hopefully it starts feling better....tonight?

In better news we hopefully find out ome good news and the sex of the new coming baby :)!!!!!

man how long have you had that damn thing? When I had it as a kid the doctor got rid of it with acid...several treatments

he told me that if you let it go to long it will wrap itself around a nerve then you have to get surgery done

that was after surgery, had to get it cut out after having it for almost 4 months. I tried a lot of the stuff from the store but nothing got rid of it

yeah I did the same thing, the doctor used acid and a scalpel to shave it off and then put the acid on to kill it

if that's after surgery what are you doing to keep it from getting infected?

Back