My yoyo weight

It happens. I don't get it I know some of it is attributed to water, but damn, that can't always be the reason

Well how consistent are you with your diet and cardio? Basics, silly...

And why so worried about it? Are you trying to cut for summer? Are you following a specific type of diet (low carb, carb cycling, etc) in an honest effort to lose or maintain weight? How often do you cheat? I'm sure there are reasons... you can't blame your sudden increase on your period though (or can you? :p)

Well how consistent are you with your diet and cardio? Basics, silly...

And why so worried about it? Are you trying to cut for summer? Are you following a specific type of diet (low carb, carb cycling, etc) in an honest effort to lose or maintain weight? How often do you cheat? I'm sure there are reasons... you can't blame your sudden increase on your period though (or can you? :p)
bwahahhahahha

She's right champ, spot on word for word. Great post

Glad I read this, it put me in check a little

lol Well I have changed my diet, but far from strict, Gym routine is 6 days a week isolation each day and cardio is consistant with 5 to 6 days a week with 20-30 mins on treadmill gradually to a 15% incline at a brisk pace. I cut down on my super high carb intake which is just due to foods I just like to eat--- Pasta, Oatmeal, Cereal, Bread, Pizza, however I did not cut them out, just down a certain amount. It is summer so I am leaning up a little bit I already look different than I did 2 months ago. Its really hard to have a consistant diet esp with everything going on , 4 birthdays this week, My Mom just moved back into town etc so alot of eating events, but I have kept it pretty decent intake wise throughout that, but tomorrow is Chuckie cheese's for sister in laws bday.... lol I have never been but im assuming nothing is a good choice

Yeahhhh, you're probably doing more damage than you think you are. Even though I eat mostly clean in the offseason, that other crap always creeps up on me and adds to weight gain. I'm determined to not let that happen this year. I worked too damn hard to look this way to lose it again... but when I step on the scale every single morning for 5-6 months out of the year and carefully document what I do each day, I can see what affects my weight positively and negatively so it really comes down to basics. When you're THAT meticulous, you really get to see what works and what doesn't.

Well my diet is pretty hardcore and my weight is staying the same however I am leaning out every week which means something great is happening, LOL. I wouldn't concern yourself so much with the scale but more so with what you see in the mirror. I would say abrupt swings in bodyweight is H2O related. Like Steph said, your cheats are probably holding you back more than you think. Do you keep an eye on your sodium intake?

Back