New to Forum and interested in IGF

It has only been a few days of IGF and today was the first time I tried 80. I'm just curious because I didn't feel any of the pumps so many users report, and I was wondering why that might be. Does it matter if I take it when I have recently eaten? Is there anything else really that might affect it? I'll keep giving it a shot at the current dose and see what happens, but I was just surprised that my Transdermal trest gave me about the same pump as the IGF.

Yes eating and timing mean everything. Remember it's Insulin-like which means it shuttles the nutrient you take in directly to your muscles , it helps force everything into the muscle, which is why if you eat fat on insulin you get fat, if you eat dirty carbs same thing , so you'll want to eat some good complex carbs and lots of Protien , the reason guys get such a great pump is in part to their eating loads of carbs some simple some complex right after taking the igf, which then forces all of it into your muscles loading your muscles with glycogen and then when u hit the gym about 45 minutes after the igf and eating and bam! You pump up great! I also drink 50/50 carb / Protien drink during workout then after workout I cram as much Protien in as my belly can take lol

so yes theirs a method to it to optimize its benefits. But it's easy and pays off.

Yes eating and timing mean everything. Remember it's Insulin-like which means it shuttles the nutrient you take in directly to your muscles , it helps force everything into the muscle, which is why if you eat fat on insulin you get fat, if you eat dirty carbs same thing , so you'll want to eat some good complex carbs and lots of Protien , the reason guys get such a great pump is in part to their eating loads of carbs some simple some complex right after taking the igf, which then forces all of it into your muscles loading your muscles with glycogen and then when u hit the gym about 45 minutes after the igf and eating and bam! You pump up great! I also drink 50/50 carb / Protien drink during workout then after workout I cram as much Protien in as my belly can take lol

so yes theirs a method to it to optimize its benefits. But it's easy and pays off.

Very well. Just after taking the IGF I ate some salmon and rice, and then only drank water in the gym, but followed up with a 40g protein shake immediately after.
I'll be sure to get some decent carbs into me just before working out and after taking the IGF, and then try to bring a gatorade/protein drink to the gym.
I'll see if that helps. Tomorrow is a day off from the gym, but I'll probably still pin 60mcg into my calves or something as I'll be doing some running in the AM. Maybe hit up my lats as I'll probably do some pull ups as well. Saturday though I'll be sure to hit the aforementioned wickets and report back.
Thank you,

I like the format of your log man. I'll be following.

I'd say to just try and be patient with the IGF dose if you are concerned about the cost.
You will feel it before long.

As you know, I'm still working my dose down.
I have been taking some high doses, but today, I only pinned 30/30.
I still noticed a nice pump, but that was in my calves, and I had also just pinned 2ml Syntherol in each calf.
Trust me, when you get your Synth, you will definitely feel the IGF if you put it in the same muscle.
You can't beat it!

This looks like a nice cycle.
Thanks for logging!

I didn't know Gatorade made Protien drinks are they any good

Lol, no. What I meant was I'll probably make some kind of gatorade/protein drink concoction. Either get some gatorade powder and mix it with the protein, or try and dissolve protein into the gatorade lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Nikon. I'll keep giving the IGF a shot and see what I can figure out. I'll be doing calves and potentially lats tomorrow a few hours before I get to work them (run/pullups), but still.

This is something I have noticed when it comes to Site specific application. Larger muscle respond better to higher doses. Say 60mcg in each pec, but 30-40mcg in each bicep. Call me crazy, but it worked for me.....

I eat oatmeal and have a protein shake after my IGF shot, then right before I workout I drink about 4oz. grape juice to get the glucose going.
Intra-workout, I sip on some BCAA's and Glutamine with some added Dextrose.

Post-Workout, I immediately have 10gms BCAA's with Glutamine and Creatine HCL.
Immediately after that, I have a shake with 60gm protein and 80 grams complex carbs (not counting milk).
1 hour later, I eat as much meat and carbs as I can.

That does the trick for me. I stay pumped for most of the day after that.

I eat oatmeal and have a protein shake after my IGF shot, then right before I workout I drink about 4oz. grape juice to get the glucose going.

Immediately after that, I have a shake with 60gm protein and 80 grams complex carbs (not counting milk).

nice!!

What do you drink to get the complex carbs?

Lol, no. What I meant was I'll probably make some kind of gatorade/protein drink concoction. Either get some gatorade powder and mix it with the protein, or try and dissolve protein into the gatorade lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Nikon. I'll keep giving the IGF a shot and see what I can figure out. I'll be doing calves and potentially lats tomorrow a few hours before I get to work them (run/pullups), but still.

Lol oh lol I thought I was missing out on something lol

On Pro Complex Gainer

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/gainer.html

It's a lean gainer with only 5gm sugar, 60gm Whey perotein, 650 Calories, and 85gm of Complex Carbs

I like the Banana Cream Pie. It's actually pretty good, but the Vanilla SUCKS!! Their Vanilla is the worst I've ever had.

Cool. I just bought 3 tubs of it in chocolate so we will see how that helps. I don need the extra protein as much but the readily available carbs should be good. Thanks for the suggestion.

No problem man. Let me know how you like the chocolate. I haven't tried it. I will be getting my JYM protein today. It's a complex protein and is supposed to be awesome. I got the smores flavor. JYM is Jim Stoppani's new brand. I use his PWO supp, and it seems to be really good. He's a really smart guy. Phd. , and award winning scientist from Yale. I am also employing his training regimen. Later.

Day 6:
Pretty damn good chest workout today. I ate a nice meal 45 mins pre workout, at which time I pinned 30mcg into each pec, twice (total of 120).
I also took all 75mg ddrol over a 4 hour period, over half 45 mins pre workout along with 30mg trestobol and 75mg TD trest.

Workout was as follows:
Bench - 135x10, 185x8, 225x7, 275x18 (PR), 275x7, 275x5. I attribute the PR more to the fact I only recently started working on 275 for reps. Anything exceeding 18 reps will be drugs related.
Incline fly - 3x8
Pec Dec - 4x8-10
Cable fly's low to high - 4x10
Inverted handstand pushups on dip bar - 3x8

By this point my chest was pretty pumped up and I opted against doing any incline bench/presses although normally I would have done so earlier. The gym was busy so I worked around people as best I could.
Overall it was a good workout and I left feeling pretty pumped up - to include my shoulders and tri's. No euphoria or immense pumps yet, but my shoulders and tri's did feel like they were more pumped up than they would normally be. Unclear thus far whether it was IGF related or the PH's.

Inverted handstand push-ups lol wtf! Really?!?!?! Good for you brutha ! I never tried them but that's pretty intense if you ask me daddio !

Day 7: Off day. Since my chest was still sore from Saturday, I pinned 30mcg IGF in each pec.
Day 8: Weight was 204. Up 2lbs and I feel slightly leaner - not much, but noticeable to me in the mirror.
Pretty awesome arm workout. I pinned 20mcg in each bicep peak and 20 in the horse shoe of each tricep - 80mcg total

Workout was as follows:
Rope pushdowns - 3x10
Reverse straight bar pushdowns - 3x 8-10
Straight bar pushdowns - 3x10
rope tricep extensions - 4x 8-10
Straight bar curls - 95x10, 115x7, 135x6, 115x6
Dumbell concentration curls - 3x 6-8, superset with handstand pushups on dip bar 3x8
Rope hamer curls - 4x10
reverse cable curls for forearms - 3x10

Seated calves - 8 sets 7-10 reps

In and out in an hour.
Now, although I still do not feel the painful pump many have aluded to with the IGF, my arms certainly did have a much more swollen look to them. So much so that when I was doing the concentration curls, I could clearly see the peak of my bicep sticking out a lot more than ever before (exactly where I had pinned it. Especially on my left arm, I can clearly see the separation between the inner and outer head of the bicep. Today it looked like the outer head even had a separation down the center where it was just peaking that much more. Very odd, but clearly attributed to the IGF.
So although I don't feel the painful pumps like when I took Mechabol, the IGF certainly does help make the muscles feel/look more full. Granted, some of that may be because of the Sten/Ddrol, but not that particular piece.
I also measured my arms for shits and giggles last night on my day off and each arm was 1/4" larger. Not bad for being 6 days in and 5 day on IGF.

Inverted handstand push-ups lol wtf! Really?!?!?! Good for you brutha ! I never tried them but that's pretty intense if you ask me daddio !

Yeah, I like to do a lot of core strength exercises for fun - like plank push-ups without your feet on the ground or just max sets of push-ups. When I was 13 my dad said he would buy me a car if I beat his record of 1010 push-ups non-stop. I finally doubled it when I was 21; it took me 2 hours and 8 mins. Talk about pumped up pecs, shoulders and tri's! Lol

Back