New to Forum and interested in IGF

Day 9: solid back workout. Unfortunately this is the second time I'm typing his out so it'll be a little shorter than last time.
I pinned 40mcg into each lat which is actually quite difficult considering I am not flexible, and trying to reach around to pin the lat without flexing it is not easy. 45 mins before pinning I age chicken and rice. Then immediately after pinning I had a 500 cal, 50g protein, 70g complex carb shake along with a Gatorade with 30 g carbs. About 15 mins later I felt a kind of tingling in my lats which is hard to describe. Workout was pretty good and I left the gym with a serious pump going on. Nothing painful like mechabol used to give me but my lats certainly felt incredibly swollen/pumped, something I definitely attribute to the IGF.
Overall I am quite happy with the cycle thus far and I really hope the Msten kicks in soon and I start noticing some strength increases.
Workout was as follows:

Seated cable rows - 4x 10-12 (maxed out the stack)
Lat pull downs - 4x10
Reverse pec dec - 6x10. Seat started at the highest position and slowly lowered it for each set. Awesome sets.
Bent over dumbbell flys - 4x7-10
Barbell shrugs 4x10-12
Lat push down - 3x10

Day 9: solid back workout. Unfortunately this is the second time I'm typing his out so it'll be a little shorter than last time.
I pinned 40mcg into each lat which is actually quite difficult considering I am not flexible, and trying to reach around to pin the lat without flexing it is not easy. 45 mins before pinning I age chicken and rice. Then immediately after pinning I had a 500 cal, 50g protein, 70g complex carb shake along with a Gatorade with 30 g carbs. About 15 mins later I felt a kind of tingling in my lats which is hard to describe. Workout was pretty good and I left the gym with a serious pump going on. Nothing painful like mechabol used to give me but my lats certainly felt incredibly swollen/pumped, something I definitely attribute to the IGF.
Overall I am quite happy with the cycle thus far and I really hope the Msten kicks in soon and I start noticing some strength increases.
Workout was as follows:

Seated cable rows - 4x 10-12 (maxed out the stack)
Lat pull downs - 4x10
Reverse pec dec - 6x10. Seat started at the highest position and slowly lowered it for each set. Awesome sets.
Bent over dumbbell flys - 4x7-10
Barbell shrugs 4x10-12
Lat push down - 3x10

you workout your traps with your back? Just curious, as i switch it in and out of my back workout one week and then do them with my shoulders(delta) another day, so i was just curious, and great log thus far brutha!!!!

Day 10
Not a bad shoulder workout today. I pinned 40mcg into each delt and followed the same protocol with food, shake and gatorade. Unlike yesterday, I did not feel any tingling in the muscle. Either way, the workout was not bad but not as good as yesterday's back pump either.
The workout was as follows:

Smith machine presses (front) - 6x10
Smith machine presses (back) - 3x10
Lateral raises - 3x8
Front raises - 3x 8-10
Bent over fly's - 3x8
Dumbell raises - 2x 8-10

My shoulders didn't feel any more pumped up than normal, but my arms, specifically my triceps, have been fairly pumped up for days now. it feels great!
I plan to continue the IGF at 60-80mcg unless something changes.

- - - Updated - - -

you workout your traps with your back? Just curious, as i switch it in and out of my back workout one week and then do them with my shoulders(delta) another day, so i was just curious, and great log thus far brutha!!!!

It depends. Often I'll work traps with shoulders and back because it's just one of those muscles which require a lot of work. I certainly don't give it the attention it could probably use though.

I've been struggling with a nagging left tricep/rear delt/lat. it just feels tight and has made pull-ups quite painful because of that motion. I've been working around it but I think it needs a break to heal as well. Tomorrow is arms so we will see how that goes. I may simply do bi's and some calf work and avoid my tri's altogether.
Today was legs and a little chest work. I have not worked legs much at all because of my need to be able to do road marches and frequent cardio. Regardless, I am slowly getting back into training legs so I decided to keep it easy. The workout was as follows:
Morning - 1/2 mile sprints

Afternoon
Incline bench - warmed up to 225 and did 4 or 5 sets of 8-10 reps.
Pec dec 5x6-10
Incline fly's - 3x 5-8
Back squat - light weight 135x10. (X2)
Front squat - light weight 135x10. (X2)
Hamstring curls - 2x10
Quad extensions - 2x10
The workout was enough to feel it a little but not so much that I'd struggle to walk as so often happens when you pick up legs again.

Also, I have one, 100ml bottle of syntherol that I intend to try at some point. What size needle is recommended? I understand the concept of trying to create a gap which allows muscle to grow in, and that it requires pushing the muscle up. To do so requires injecting the syntherol below the muscle...which I'm not really sure how to do. How does one know you have reached underneath the muscle? Does that make sense?
I am looking primarily for my calves, Bi's, Tri's and potentially shoulders. Will syntherol work well in all these areas, what length needles should I get, and how do I know if I've gone down far enough?
Thank you,

Also, I have one, 100ml bottle of syntherol that I intend to try at some point. What size needle is recommended? I understand the concept of trying to create a gap which allows muscle to grow in, and that it requires pushing the muscle up. To do so requires injecting the syntherol below the muscle...which I'm not really sure how to do. How does one know you have reached underneath the muscle? Does that make sense?
I am looking primarily for my calves, Bi's, Tri's and potentially shoulders. Will syntherol work well in all these areas, what length needles should I get, and how do I know if I've gone down far enough?
Thank you,

1 inch 25g needle is fine. You dont want to go under the muscle, you just want to go deep enough that it creates the pressure from deep inside. Did you read the post about application points for each muscle? You need to apply to different areas to maintain a natural shape

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

1 inch 25g needle is fine. You dont want to go under the muscle, you just want to go deep enough that it creates the pressure from deep inside. Did you read the post about application points for each muscle? You need to apply to different areas to maintain a natural shape

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Cool, thank you. I did read it when I first joined the forum but have not gone back to find it yet. I probably won't start taking the syntherol for at least a couple months, but I just wanted to make sure I started doing my research now.
How many different sites do you find yourself applying it per muscle group?

I just pinned 40mcg into each bicep, split 20/20 into each head (20 inner and 20 at the peak), as I want to try replicating the results I had a few days ago where the peak was actually bulging and creating what appeared to be additional separation. It's hard to explain but I'll try to get a picture if it works.

A few hours later -
Today was a short workout. My left tricep is bothering me so I just did Bi's and calves. The workout was as follows:

Straight bar curls - 6x 6-10

Hammer curls - 3x 8-10

Concentration curls - 4x8

Rope hammer curls - 3x10

Standing calf raises - 5x10

My arms were incredibly sore after the above. I suspect some of it, if not most of it was due to pinning in two places, however, they looked pretty damn good as well. A quick measurement this evening, several hours after the gym, had them at just over 17", so just shy of 1/2" increase. I'll measure them again in the morning.

TRY TO KEEP IN MIND THAT WITH THE IGF-1 LR3, EVERY LITTLE GAIN YOU MAKE IS YOURS TO KEEP FOR LIFE! NOT LIKE STEROIDS MAN WHERE YOU STOP AND SHRINK A GOOD BIT!

I know some guys are impatient, (not saying ur one) and they see these little gains, slowly and get discouraged cause they're not blowing up like on dianabol, but whatever gains you make on IGF-1 lr3 are permanent ! PERIOD!

Just thought i would toss that out there

Day 12:
Another very early morning with me getting up at 0345 to be at work at 0430 so I forgot to weigh in. Will do so tomorrow.
I took the day off to give my tricep a rest. Tomorrow is bench, so we'll see how things feel then. Definitely hope to see an increase in reps on 275 flat bench.

I pinned 30mcg into each tricep as I would really like another 1/4 to 1/2 inch on them. We'll see if it works.

A few people have commented that I look bigger than before. Some of it may be glycogen storage. I dropped the trestobol the last two days and my nipples have felt much better. Tomorrow I'll probably throw it in PWO again and see how things feel.
I'm still taking about 50mg exem and at least 10mg Nolva split morning and evening. I will lower this a little as I feel a few of my joints creaking some.

Today is Day 13 and a chest day:
I weighed 203.5, so up about 1.5lbs from before but I am also slightly leaner. Hard to say how much but maybe 1-2lbs?
I pinned 30mcg into each pec and am about to finish my first vial.
Unfortunately, doing some light chest work the other day actually hampered my progress today. Even warming up with 135 I knew it was slightly tender, so I didn't push myself too hard. The workout was as follows:

Flat bench - 135x15, 185x10, 225x7, 275x15, 275x8, 275x6
Incline dumbells - 3x 7-10
Pec dec - 4x 7-10
cables low to high - 4x8
Seated calf raises - 5 sets

After I finished with my bench, everything felt about normal, but unfortunately I often have a nagging left pec/tendon/who knows what it is and it has frustrated me from time to time. I will have to leave chest work to once a week so there is plenty of time for everything to heal before I hit it again. Next weekend i'll definitely try to beat my 275x18 PR

I took all 95mg of ddrol PWO and didn't feel the euphoria many note. Not sure what's going on. Maybe I need a little longer before I start feeling it, or I need to up the dose...hard to tell.
I also took 30mg trestoderm PWO and meh...no great results.
The ICG felt the same as usual - I feel the acetic acid more than anything else. The GF has complimented me on the fact I look larger, which is always nice. I wish I could attribute it to any one thing, but time will tell. I hope to continue taking the IGF after I drop the PH's, so that should help give me a better reference.

Overall, not a great workout today. I just wasn't quite feeling it. The hours I work can take their toll. Saturday was a 21 hour day, so even though I slept in this morning, my body is still behind on sleep. I average about 5-6 hours, which obviously is not optimal, but such is life.

I only felt the euphoria for the first week or two, I think.
It was extremely subtle, but it was there.

Anyway, keep it up man. I'm sure the gains are coming. Don't get down on yourself.

Great log!

Day 14 and an arm day. I weighed 205, so up 3lbs and definitely somewhat leaner.

30mcg into each tricep. Lots of carbs immediately before the workout and then a 40gm protein shake immediately afte4r and small meal within 30 mins as well.

I decided to mix my routine up some and do 1 week of medium reps - 14, and next week will be light reps - 25 or so. The week after will be heavy and roughly 8 reps. The number of sets per exercise is also increased some although I'll probably drop an exercise from what I would normally do.

The workout was as follows:

Tricep pushdowns - 5x14

Reverse tricep pushdowns - 5x14

Single arm cable pulldowns - 5x14

Straight bar curls - 5x14

Dumbell hammer curls - 5x14

Curved bar preacher curls - 5x14

Dips - 2x14

My arms were pumped up like you couldn't believe. Nothing painful, but so large and full of blood I received several comments walking back to my office.

Great feeling and very happy with the workout.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow's shoulder workout.

Our workouts are very similar. The IGF is insane at the right dose. Dont be afraid to up the dose a little. I find 60mcg to be a good dose in each side for a total of 120 mcg daily. I have went as high as 100mcg per side, but the pump was just not bareable!!

Our workouts are very similar. The IGF is insane at the right dose. Dont be afraid to up the dose a little. I find 60mcg to be a good dose in each side for a total of 120 mcg daily. I have went as high as 100mcg per side, but the pump was just not bareable!!

The highest I have done thus far is 80mcg mainly because I want the IGF to last longer than what it will at 100+. As it is the vial only lasted 14 days. That means I have another 8 weeks of IGF left. I'll decide a week or so out whether I keep running it. It seems to be doing well. I loved how large my arms looked today :)

Day 15 - 205.2lbs.
I pinned 50mcg into each delt today and damn! My shoulders were on fire throughout the workout, which was as follows:

Shoulder press w/bar - 5x14
Lateral raises - 5x14
Upright rows - 5x14
Bent over fly's - 5x14
Front raises - 3x14 (my shoulders were smoked by this point).
Overall it was an amazing pump and my shoulders looked much larger. Walking back to my office was actually painful and I had to stop a couple times to rest my left arm on something to take some of the pressure from my shoulder. I don't know if that's "bad", or simply a very tired muscle but damn! Very impressed. It appears that the usual heavy weights for low reps which I used to do does not work as well wit the IGF (if you want to feel a pump that is), as compared to a medium weight, medium rep routine. I will definitely continue this routine for about 2 weeks and then probably follow up with a very light weight, very high rep week and see how that treats me.
Obviously I also increased the IGF a little, but that was to use the last drops of my first vial. I'll probably dial it back down to 30 or 40 tomorrow, which is a legs day.

Day 18: 206.2lbs.
Great arm workout yet again. Did Bi's and Tri's. I split 100mcg between Bi's and tri's in each arm and they looked massive when I was leaving the gym - especially my triceps. I am still doing 5 sets of 14 reps, and my arms are cramping every time I stretch as I write this.
My diet the last two days was hampered by work so I was actually eating below maintenance. Oh well, I am definitely leaning out nicely, so I can't complain too much. I will focus on getting more of my calories in over the next few days.
Except for a pretty annoying cold, I have not noticed any sides thus far. I think I figured out a nice dose for the AI's to keep the estro at bay.

I'll be working tomorrow and will take the day off from the gym. Sunday will be a 24 hour day at work, but I'll hit the gym pretty hard.
Next week I'll probably bump the Sten to 30mg.

I have also spent a lot of time reading about GHRP/GHRH, and Mod GRF 1-29 over at detbtrue's site. They certainly seem a little more sensitive to dosing times and the food consumed around them but with positive results if done well. Although I'm not sure if I'll pick any up soon, I do see myself running IGF for a long time to come.

Last edited:
Day 18: 206.2lbs.
Great arm workout yet again. Did Bi's and Tri's. I split 100mcg between Bi's and tri's in each arm and they looked massive when I was leaving the gym - especially my triceps. I am still doing 5 sets of 14 reps, and my arms are cramping every time I stretch as I write this.
My diet the last two days was hampered by work so I was actually eating below maintenance. Oh well, I am definitely leaning out nicely, so I can't complain too much. I will focus on getting more of my calories in over the next few days.
Except for a pretty annoying cold, I have not noticed any sides thus far. I think I figured out a nice dose for the AI's to keep the estro at bay.

I'll be working tomorrow and will take the day off from the gym. Sunday will be a 24 hour day at work, but I'll hit the gym pretty hard.
Next week I'll probably bump the Sten to 30mg.

I have also spent a lot of time reading about GHRP/GHRH, and Mod GRF 1-29 over at detbtrue's site. They certainly seem a little more sensitive to dosing times and the food consumed around them but with positive results if done well. Although I'm not sure if I'll pick any up soon, I do see myself running IGF for a long time to come.

IGF is some awesome stuff man. I can promise you that it will continue to give you results and the pump your loving so much!! I am using the GHRP-2 along side MC IGF and I have to say I am more than impressed. Gaining weight while still getting leaner in the process is simply amazing to me. Keep up the good work Brother!!

Back