New to Forum and interested in IGF

IGF is some awesome stuff man. I can promise you that it will continue to give you results and the pump your loving so much!! I am using the GHRP-2 along side MC IGF and I have to say I am more than impressed. Gaining weight while still getting leaner in the process is simply amazing to me. Keep up the good work Brother!!

So it seems the advised amount of GHRP-2 for muscle growth is around 3 saturation doses of 100mcg per day, although some say do it all post workout. Just need to keep it from fat or carb meals. What does your dosing schedule look like, if I may ask. Any reason you are not taking it with mod grf 1-29?

Day 19: Day off except some cardio. Lower back was damn tight but that's probably because I spent an hour or so at the pool yesterday.
On a side note, I bumped the ddrol to 105mg and will continue running this for a while.

Day 20: 205.2lbs again. I lost 1lb from a couple days ago. Not sure what's going on.
Pinned 30mcg into each pec.
Chest workout was pretty good, although 275 for reps did not turn out as I had hoped. My chest is still not healing quite right. I managed 16 reps but with some difficulty. I will simply back off that goal and focus on medium weight and med reps. I dropped down to 225 for 14 reps and then to 155 for 4 sets of 14.
Followed up with:
Incline bench - 5x14
Pec Dec - 5x14
Incline fly's - 5x14
Low cable extensions - 3x14

On a side note, yesterday being a day off I decided to measure my arms again. The right is at 17 1/4, the left a fraction smaller than that despite being shaped slightly differently.
So far I have gained 1/2 on each arm.

Day 21: Arm workout. I slept at work last night, so no new weight. Tomorrow I will start the Msten at 30mg for the next 3 weeks. I will bump the Ddrol to 120. I believe the Ddrol is giving me dry joints as my elbows are starting to creak more than before. It may be the AI's I'm using to keep my estro low due to the trest too though, so it's hard to tell. Either way, the Ddrol will last a couple more weeks and I figure I might as well try 120 because I don't feel much at 105 either...I wonder if it is simply being over shadowed by the Msten, or if the pump I am receiving in the gym is partly due to the ddrol and not only the IGF. Hard to tell really.

Day 22: 206lbs and definitely quite a bit leaner than before. I'll try to get some pics up in the next couple days, but thus far the cycle is going very well with no side effect, except potentially some slightly dry elbow's, which may be from running the DDrol up to 120. I'm dropping that back to 90 to reassess.

Today was legs and as usual, they felt awesome, especially with the IGF in me. I just purchased another 4 bottles of trestoderm and will probably buy another 5-10 vials of LR3. Those two will probably become staples of any cycle, and the latter may just be run non-stop.
I have been working arms twice/week and will start bumping that to 3 times to see if I can nudge some more growth out of them. I'll also try and hit my shoulders once more, for a second time each week and work on those cannonballs.

My diet has been decent, although not perfect. Work can get pretty hectic and sometimes I just don't get all my meals in, thereby putting my below maintenance. That would certainly explain the fat loss. I'm going to try to do better for the next 3 weeks while I'm still on ddrol and Msten, and then i'll have to decide how long I stay on the TD trest.

IGF is some awesome stuff man. I can promise you that it will continue to give you results and the pump your loving so much!! I am using the GHRP-2 along side MC IGF and I have to say I am more than impressed. Gaining weight while still getting leaner in the process is simply amazing to me. Keep up the good work Brother!!

Sorry I missed this question brother. My reason for not using Mod GRF 1-29 is purely financial. I will incorporate it the next time I run it for sure. At least now I have a good idea of what the GHRP-2 does on its own. Which is a good thing cause I really dont like just throwing several things in at one time.

I use the GHRP morning, Post workout and before bed

Great log buddy

Last edited:
Day 22: 206lbs and definitely quite a bit leaner than before. I'll try to get some pics up in the next couple days, but thus far the cycle is going very well with no side effect, except potentially some slightly dry elbow's, which may be from running the DDrol up to 120. I'm dropping that back to 90 to reassess.

Today was legs and as usual, they felt awesome, especially with the IGF in me. I just purchased another 4 bottles of trestoderm and will probably buy another 5-10 vials of LR3. Those two will probably become staples of any cycle, and the latter may just be run non-stop.
I have been working arms twice/week and will start bumping that to 3 times to see if I can nudge some more growth out of them. I'll also try and hit my shoulders once more, for a second time each week and work on those cannonballs.

My diet has been decent, although not perfect. Work can get pretty hectic and sometimes I just don't get all my meals in, thereby putting my below maintenance. That would certainly explain the fat loss. I'm going to try to do better for the next 3 weeks while I'm still on ddrol and Msten, and then i'll have to decide how long I stay on the TD trest.

Sounds like you're starting to enjoy everything. Keep it up!

Sorry I missed this question brother. My reason for not using Mod GRF 1-29 is purely financial. I will incorporate it the next time I run it for sure. At least now I have a good idea of what the GHRP-2 does on its own. Which is a good thing cause I really dont like just throwing several things in at one time.

I use the GHRP morning, Post workout and before bed

Great log buddy
Ok, that makes sense. Pinning three times ED would be a little complicated but not necessarily unachievable. I may be better starting off just trying 500mg of Test E but ill have to see. I like not having to worry about sources and I'm not sure the GF would be a fan of that. She seems fine with the IGF.

Ok, that makes sense. Pinning three times ED would be a little complicated but not necessarily unachievable. I may be better starting off just trying 500mg of Test E but ill have to see. I like not having to worry about sources and I'm not sure the GF would be a fan of that. She seems fine with the IGF.

IGF is amazing when used with Test. The synergy is like a match made for lean growth

I want more more $$. It would certainly make it easier to run some folli, ace and ghrp all at once.

Right now now I have enough transdermal trest to run it for a couple months. I have about 2-3 more weeks of orals and I was going to run TD trest for 2 weeks after that and then PCT. That would give me 4 weeks natty post PCT before I went on vacation in Europe for 2 weeks. I won't get to lift at all then. Instead I may run the trest at 75mg for 12 more weeks until 2 weeks after being back from Europe and hitting the gym again to minimize losses due to poorer eating and no lifting. Thoughts? I'd be shut down for 4 months...is that a bit too long? I would continue IGF except the 2 weeks in Europe.

Last edited:
Day 25: I continue to feel awesome. I'm still taking Exem at 25mg ED, and nipples sensitivity is at a minimum.
I dropped the Ddrol down to 90mg as 105 was making my joints creak a little more than necessary - at least, I think that's what was doing it. They feel better now I lowered the ddrol.
Msten is still at 30mg and I'll continue it for another 2 weeks. I also decided to give the Epiandro by Iron Mag Labs a shot since it seems to get great reviews and I'd like to lean out a little as this cycle nears its end. I bought 2 bottles, which will last me 20 days at 300mg ED. I will start taking it as soon as it arrives and run it until everything is gone. It should last about a week beyond the msten and ddrol, at which point it'll just be stacked with TD trest at 50mg ED.

I'm also about to order another 10 vials of IGF LR3 because I love it and hope it will help me feel good even once the cycle ends
smile.png

On a side note - I was going to have the GF take some more pics of me to post up, however, she left for Okinawa this morning and will be gone for 1.5 weeks. I guess pics will have to wait until then. I feel awesome though and definitely look better than before...more full I'd say. Arms are still .5" larger and my shoulders feel slightly better. Time to order some 1" needles and try the synth as well.

Day 25: I continue to feel awesome. I'm still taking Exem at 25mg ED, and nipples sensitivity is at a minimum.
I dropped the Ddrol down to 90mg as 105 was making my joints creak a little more than necessary - at least, I think that's what was doing it. They feel better now I lowered the ddrol.
Msten is still at 30mg and I'll continue it for another 2 weeks. I also decided to give the Epiandro by Iron Mag Labs a shot since it seems to get great reviews and I'd like to lean out a little as this cycle nears its end. I bought 2 bottles, which will last me 20 days at 300mg ED. I will start taking it as soon as it arrives and run it until everything is gone. It should last about a week beyond the msten and ddrol, at which point it'll just be stacked with TD trest at 50mg ED.

I'm also about to order another 10 vials of IGF LR3 because I love it and hope it will help me feel good even once the cycle ends
smile.png

On a side note - I was going to have the GF take some more pics of me to post up, however, she left for Okinawa this morning and will be gone for 1.5 weeks. I guess pics will have to wait until then. I feel awesome though and definitely look better than before...more full I'd say. Arms are still .5" larger and my shoulders feel slightly better. Time to order some 1" needles and try the synth as well.

Yeah bro, it will help you keep your gains while keeping you pumped and full looking once the gear is done! None of that flat, weak feeling shit when you use it after cycle, …correction….actually truthfully i did feel weaker after cycle even though i was still on the igf, but it kept me looking full and pumped like i was still on the cycle, but in truth you will feel the strength go down, at least I did, everyone is different!

Day 26 - 207lbs.
Still no sides and I feel great. Having lowered the ddrol to 90 has stopped my elbows from creaking which is a much nicer feeling. I am about to finish this bottle and I may actually just stop at this point and not run it any more. I don't think I have noticed any appreciable difference so I might as well just keep it for a later date or sell it.
I will continue running the trest, TD trest and msten and then add in he epiandro as soon as it gets here.
The workouts this week and 5 sets of 25 reps. Arms yesterday and they were incredibly pumped up. I had to take breaks between reps because they simply hurt - awesome feeling. IT doesn't take long for muscles to just blow up in size, so I hope the IGF will continue to make me feel that way even after the cycle.

Yeah bro, it will help you keep your gains while keeping you pumped and full looking once the gear is done! None of that flat, weak feeling shit when you use it after cycle, …correction….actually truthfully i did feel weaker after cycle even though i was still on the igf, but it kept me looking full and pumped like i was still on the cycle, but in truth you will feel the strength go down, at least I did, everyone is different!

Makes sense. My cycle is a little different from your cycle, but the idea is the same. I also ordered my 1.25" 27ga needles so I can do a little synth in the shoulders. If that goes well then I'll try my arms. I'll be starting with some very low amounts to judge how everything goes - thinking .5ml to start with and then slowly working up. I don't want much size, maybe just a little. I don't think I'd want any more than 1" in my arms or it would simply be too noticeable. I'm also willing to have it take several weeks to slowly get to that 1". What I'm still very curious about and something I haven't found much info about is how long the synth must me used. Once you get to the size you like, knowing you will lose a little once all the oils dissipate, how long must you continue maintenance shots before those small gaps are filled with muscle and it's no longer necessary.

Starting out with 1ml per injection will be a good start. No need to start at .5ml.
You want to get as much in them as fast as possible in order to stretch the fascia.
I started with .5ml in my calves for a couple days, but I'm sure you will be fine starting with 1ml in shoulders.

The way I understand it, you need to continue the maint. shots for a couple months @ once or twice weekly.
I went down to once a week for maint., and lost some size.
I went back up to EOD, and gained the size back almost instantly, so I'm gonna try maint. at 2 times weekly.
Synth and IGF are an awesome match! I'm actually wishing I had more Synth now.

Sounds like everything is going great for you man!
You're gonna love the IGF. It seems to get better with time. I'm 8 weeks in now.
I have been on a bulking diet, but I am consistently leaning out.
I have been noticing that my arms are more vascular, and tonight my girl said, "Your veins are popping out."
There is a vein in my bicep that I've never seen before. I'm loving it!
I'm gonna buy 10 bottles of IGF in a few months when I run out.

I may start at 1ml but will probably look at pinning three different places in each muscle to keep everything as even as possible. I am willing to do this quite slowly. I am slightly concerned about being able to pin my triceps though. It's hard to reach back there.

I may start at 1ml but will probably look at pinning three different places in each muscle to keep everything as even as possible. I am willing to do this quite slowly. I am slightly concerned about being able to pin my triceps though. It's hard to reach back there.

I'm sure you will be fine. It's important to massage, but don't freak out over it.
I have been on Synth for 2 months now, and I have not noticed any lumps at all.

It's good to start out slow just to make sure you don't get any bad swelling or lumps, but after that, you really want to go as fast as your body will let you.
Remember, the point is to get as much in there as fast as you can in order to stretch the fascia.

Tri's are going to be difficult if you plan on aspirating. I'm not sure how to go about that without someone else doing it for you.
I worked on my Bicep peak a bit, and it was really hard to aspirate there. That ended up being a waste though, because I didn't get enough in them.
I should have just used it all in my calves. That's what I bought it for in the first place. Live and learn.

BTW, if I use Synth and IGF in my calves on the same day (which I always do), they will grow over 1" when they are pumped. It's Awesome!
I only need to pin 20mcg IGF in each calf. There is definitely synergy between the two.

Day 28:

I have been at work for 2 days and not had a chance to weigh in. Workouts are still going great. Yesterday was legs and today was a quick shoulder workout.
The only potential sides I have noticed are increased acid reflux. I'm not positive this is related to the PH's, as I also consume a fair amount of energy drinks - I'm at work 80+hours/week. Other than that I feel great.

I also just received my 2 bottles of IronMagLabs EpiAndro. From what I have read, the sweet spot appears to be between 300 and 400mg ED, which would be 6-8 pills. I think I wills tart off at 4 ED and bump it up after a few days depending how I feel.

I will also be finishing my Celtic sten and Dianodrol in a day or two.
The remainder of my cycle will be as follows:

TD trest: 75-100mg, usually split in 2 doses, but that's not always feasible. Probably continue this as long as I'm on EpiAndro.
Trestobol: 60mg split 30 AM and 30 PM. Will run it as long as I'm running the TD trest.
EpiAndro: 200mg for a few days and then may bump it to 300mg. Will run this for just over 3 weeks (2 bottles worth).

IGF-LR3: 50-80mcg ED, depending how I feel and what I'm working out.

Before this I was running Trestobol, Celtic sten, Dianodrol up to 105 but then back to 90 and TD Trest, all for 5 weeks.
The addition of EpiAndro and dropping the sten and ddrol will put me at an 8-9 week oral cycle.
I'll run a 4 week PCT and have about 2-3 weeks before I leave on a 2 week vacation. The alternative is I don't PCT and simply run TD trest non-stop until 2 weeks after my return in an attempt to minimize the losses of my new found gains while I'm traveling.

Regardless, I am truly looking forward to leaving out a little more, so I'll be reporting back on this EpiAndro.

I'm sure you will be fine. It's important to massage, but don't freak out over it.
I have been on Synth for 2 months now, and I have not noticed any lumps at all.

It's good to start out slow just to make sure you don't get any bad swelling or lumps, but after that, you really want to go as fast as your body will let you.
Remember, the point is to get as much in there as fast as you can in order to stretch the fascia.

Tri's are going to be difficult if you plan on aspirating. I'm not sure how to go about that without someone else doing it for you.
I worked on my Bicep peak a bit, and it was really hard to aspirate there. That ended up being a waste though, because I didn't get enough in them.
I should have just used it all in my calves. That's what I bought it for in the first place. Live and learn.

BTW, if I use Synth and IGF in my calves on the same day (which I always do), they will grow over 1" when they are pumped. It's Awesome!
I only need to pin 20mcg IGF in each calf. There is definitely synergy between the two.

I hear what you're saying, but I'm struggling to see how some synth in a muscle might not be enough. I understand the concept of stretching the fascia, but whether I stretch it frequently with .5ml-1ml or go up to 3ml as their site says, it shouldn't make much difference other than the speed with which it will grow - at least, that's how I'm wrapping my head around it, but I could be wrong.
I just received my syringes today, which means if I started this weekend I could do it for 10 weeks before I would fly to Europe for 2 weeks of traveling (read: no lifting or supplements and no controlled diet). Alternatively I could simply wait and start when I return. Thoughts? Will I see results with enough permanence over 10 weeks, or will too much of it go to waste in those 2 weeks of inactivity?

Back