Ok.. what a DAY !! I have the WORST Luck.. Read.

Thank you.. yep.. 5 months and 1 wk old today.. 43lbs. and TWO Broken legs :( POOR DUDE !!

He's my tough boy though.. he's doing great.. I have him up and walking with a little weight bearing just like I am supposed to.. 5 minutes Every 4 hours for the first 2 weeks.. then I have to do sit exercises after every walk where I have to get him to sit and stretch the muscles of the leg.. other than that.. FLUIDS, his MEDS, Food, and tons and tons of REST !!

And he should be good as NEW in 6 weeks.

I don't even care that it has put a hold on my training.. my training can wait. My dog is more important than slinging Iron.. so it seems that I wont be back into the gym for at least a week...

We'll see.. My Main concern is getting him back to 100%.. I can always add muscle and lose fat... I neglect and mess up on his recovery and he could be fuct for life with no mobility in his rear legs.. or worse .. a blood clot that causes amputation or shoots to the heart and kills him.. or even an INFECTION in the wound from the surgery...

So it looks like the weights will have to wait.

I don't even care that it has put a hold on my training.. my training can wait. My dog is more important than slinging Iron.. so it seems that I wont be back into the gym for at least a week...

Wow Bro, That is love. There are very few things in this world I put ahead of punishing the weights. Its my crack!

Good to hear bro i would miss anything to keep my dog healthy hes litterally my best friend. I love him more then most of my family. Great to see hes doing well take care of the little guy because he would do anything in his power to help you if he were in your shoes.

I snapped a quick shot of my Boy on my bed as I was arranging his sleeping area... Look at my poor BOY.. Both shaven legs, with BIG Scars, and broken bones !! :( :(

1surgerythorlayingdown.jpg

He doesn't look so pleased with the situation. I had just laugh because he is just all like DAD.. Seriously.. WTF !! Put the damn Cell Phone away !!

Good to see he's back home. Hopefully has a speedy recovery.

Assuming you have no other dogs... they will lick his wounds for him and reopen them.

Nope he's the One and Only as of right now.. we will be expanding soon on our Doggy Family Once We move out West... :)

nice looking pups you got there ...I love dogs...I use to have a doberman when I was younger...I want another one...once we get moved into a new house

hey deuce, here is some of my pits. This is "Sissy" she is 18" tall about 85lbs with a 24 inch head. Puts most males to shame. Pic of her as a pup also. she was 3 months.

OMG !! NukNuk.. I am so amazed !! I love these animals so much.. LITERALLY I want 4 or 5 of them.. I wanted to breed Thor, since he is the last of his Mom + Dad's Bloodline-- plus he is PR UKC RazorEdge so he is definitely HIGH QUAL.. and will produce Top Line Pups, and I was gonna keep them ALL !! LOL..

But Now, I have to wait and see how he turns out.. see if he grows correctly.. he has a 30% chance where his rear leg growth will be impeded which in turn will cause major ligament trauma .. basically the equivalent of us humans have ACL Tears.. So Now it's a waiting game..

I don't even care if I breed him.. I just want my Dude back in normal playful off the wall THOR mode :(

Again NukNuk.. great lookin' Dogs bro !!

OMG !! NukNuk.. I am so amazed !! I love these animals so much.. LITERALLY I want 4 or 5 of them.. I wanted to breed Thor, since he is the last of his Mom + Dad's Bloodline-- plus he is PR UKC RazorEdge so he is definitely HIGH QUAL.. and will produce Top Line Pups, and I was gonna keep them ALL !! LOL..

But Now, I have to wait and see how he turns out.. see if he grows correctly.. he has a 30% chance where his rear leg growth will be impeded which in turn will cause major ligament trauma .. basically the equivalent of us humans have ACL Tears.. So Now it's a waiting game..

I don't even care if I breed him.. I just want my Dude back in normal playful off the wall THOR mode :(

Again NukNuk.. great lookin' Dogs bro !!

Thanks. I have two more a male and female. Male is just a puppy, 5 months, and is already 60lbs. He is forsale also. will get some pics.

What Makes me so Friggen SAD !! Is this was him 3 hours before the accident happened...

CIMG5257.jpg

Playing with his Daddy... Just a HAPPY Puppy...

CIMG5258.jpg

And just Outright in a Good mood Coaxing me to come get him...

CIMG5261.jpg

Him and His Goofy Up in the Air Ears...

CIMG5260.jpg

SINCE THIS ACCIDENT HIS EARS HAVE PERKED UP ONCE and ONLY ONCE..

And that's when I came back from my Friend's funeral today.. it felt SO GOOD To see that today... My Boy... My Dude.. My Best Friend. :D

how is your boy doing now Deuce , just found this post , and i felt sorry for him , i love dogs so much and i can't see anything bad happend to them.

Yea, I remember reading this a couple years ago, but it'd be nice to see an update after he's had all the time to heal

I just pictured my parents dog like this and I almost cried. I love their dog as if it's my own and they are always saying that it's the dog I should've had when I was a kid. He's a Bichon Frise and I had never really heard of that breed until they bought him, but he's my best friend and I love going up to play with him so I couldn't imagine something like this happeneing to him

I just pictured my parents dog like this and I almost cried. I love their dog as if it's my own and they are always saying that it's the dog I should've had when I was a kid. He's a Bichon Frise and I had never really heard of that breed until they bought him, but he's my best friend and I love going up to play with him so I couldn't imagine something like this happeneing to him

here is my Milo he is so naughty and i love him so much , i think he is a mix between Bichon Frise and Maltese terrier, i rescued him as he was left behind by European family who lived here and left the country when the revolution started. he is about 2 years old now and i have him since jan 2011

He looks similar to my parents dog, the same color and type of wirey hair, Milo is slightly larger than my parents dog though

yea he is a bit larger than other Bichon Frise because of the Maltese Terrier part , he is around 13.5 lbs

Back