PCT and my approach to it

PCT update!

9th full week in the books. Libido is good and strength is still good. I had some inconsistency in the gym for about a month due to personal life stuff but I’m back at it in on schedule and feeling good. Feels like it’s coming back around now. Only running HGH currently but adding IGF-1 in the mix today. Will start pulling bloods the Monday after next to see how it all worked out. Being this was a 20 week cycle I knew going in this would be a dance with the devil. But I feel good now so we will see.

Can’t help to get excited about my upcoming EQ/Tren/test cycle too but still have some time to go before I can.

Team MeccaGear!

PCT update!

9th full week in the books. Libido is good and strength is still good. I had some inconsistency in the gym for about a month due to personal life stuff but I’m back at it in on schedule and feeling good. Feels like it’s coming back around now. Only running HGH currently but adding IGF-1 in the mix today. Will start pulling bloods the Monday after next to see how it all worked out. Being this was a 20 week cycle I knew going in this would be a dance with the devil. But I feel good now so we will see.

Can’t help to get excited about my upcoming EQ/Tren/test cycle too but still have some time to go before I can.

Team MeccaGear!

Hope you keep a log while on that cycle!

I really think HCG during the entire cycle is the most important part of PCT. That and keeping mind that 19-Nors are just not the same as any other AAS and recovery takes longer.

I personally prefer kickstarting with Clomid and transitioning to Torem in week 3(and dropping Clomid entirely for week 4 and 5). I also do a 5 week PCT because my cycles are usually 4 months at a minimum and usually more than 6. I don't even know why I go off anymore honestly :laugh:
EXCTLY! I stress this. Every study I have seen shows that you need to start HCG BEFORE testicular atrophy, which starts day one upon first injection.

EXCTLY! I stress this. Every study I have seen shows that you need to start HCG BEFORE testicular atrophy, which starts day one upon first injection.

I’ve read and heard this as well but have also heard it’s not necessary the whole cycle too. I believe it’s a good idea tho to run it the whole course but I’m not seeing definitive studies to say this. I know they are out there and most likely not American studies. The real question here is at what point is Testicular atrophy really set in? The idea behind running HCG through the whole cycle would keep them on “idle mode” while no LH Signals are coming from the pituitary gland. DR rand only days it good for recovery to run it the last 6 weeks but if you’re TRT then run it all year.

https://youtu.be/ARA87WTIqcU

That’s the vid of him talking about it. I agree that running it the whole time is good but I’d like to find some studies on when atrophy actually starts. I understand that by definition once you stop sending the signals

Team MeccaGear!

People used to start with HCG on week 4-6. All I know is that using HCG during PCT can be counterproductive.

Maj7900 don't know if you made a thread about your cycle, but can you post how it's gonna look like. I have the things to run the same thing... only thing stopping me from running it are the detection times.

Lol found it :laugh: think I have amnesia or something.

MJ’s cycle design for July

Last edited:
Hcg will cause suppression.
It's a false signal the neg feedbacks.

Hcg ok to use during cycle to keep low charge on batteries
Then stop hcg when long ester gesr is stopped.

Nolva and Clomid stimulate LH and FSH
Without suppressing!!!

What is needed to recover are LH AND FSH sending signal for testes to make testosterone
Hcg will mimic that signal but further suppress LH FSH

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Hcg will cause suppression.
It's a false signal the neg feedbacks.

Hcg ok to use during cycle to keep low charge on batteries
Then stop hcg when long ester gesr is stopped.

Nolva and Clomid stimulate LH and FSH
Without suppressing!!!

What is needed to recover are LH AND FSH sending signal for testes to make testosterone
Hcg will mimic that signal but further suppress LH FSH

That’s exactly what I did. Run the hcg on cycle then once the esters cleared I stopped and started with Clomid and nolva. I believe it’s worked great this time too. I’ll be pulling bloods next week if I can fit it in the schedule . Next week will be 11 full weeks after last pin. And it was a very long 20 week cycle so I was playin with Fire with the intent of recovery

Team MeccaGear!

That’s exactly what I did. Run the hcg on cycle then once the esters cleared I stopped and started with Clomid and nolva. I believe it’s worked great this time too. I’ll be pulling bloods next week if I can fit it in the schedule . Next week will be 11 full weeks after last pin. And it was a very long 20 week cycle so I was playin with Fire with the intent of recovery

Team MeccaGear!
Time on equals time off brother!!!
If not u will end up like me.
I have been on TRT for years now more than 5 I am 43.

I was shut down much longer than that.
And toughed it out having son. Our last one.... 150 Test at most for years until I got myself fertile enough to have him!!!
Glad i did ....

If i can go back I would do short burst cycles only. Alot of primo and hgh....
Short esters short burst using hgh and primo for longer to be less suppressive and effective.
Some things or worth the money.
It's fathers day weekend and my role as father has me thinking of alot,....

Time on time off is and always will be the standard. I’m not planing on jumping back on until my time as passed and...and my test show the recovery needed

Team MeccaGear!

Can you guys share your HCG regimen during cycle?

I came across this video on youtube that "secret formula" made. "2018 PCT (Post Cycle Therapy) What You Need To Know!" Is the name of the youtube video.
He pretty much says that you start with HCG AFTER cycle. And that it's pointless to take it during cycle because you already have exogenous test in the body. And arimidex for the estrogen.....
A lot of people are gonna get gyno issues if they follow this protocol.

Can you guys share your HCG regimen during cycle?

I came across this video on youtube that "secret formula" made. "2018 PCT (Post Cycle Therapy) What You Need To Know!" Is the name of the youtube video.
He pretty much says that you start with HCG AFTER cycle. And that it's pointless to take it during cycle because you already have exogenous test in the body. And arimidex for the estrogen.....
A lot of people are gonna get gyno issues if they follow this protocol.

While on cycle it produces a negative feed back. So a fake Signal is being sent but no real production is happening due to the fact you already have test in your system. So while on it’s only real purpose is aesthetic keeping them plump. But it will have them in a idling position. According to some of the doctors out there they still want you to run it while on TRT and some say keeping them idling will help start them back up when all esters have cleared. I’ve done both ways

1) waiting until one week after pin to inject hcg until esters have cleared. It went very well and I recovered fast (about 12 weeks)

2) I followed DR. Rand’s advise and started HCG the last 6 weeks of my cycle and ran it until esters had cleared. I feel this was the better way.

1) way was 1,000 iu ed for 5 days the 1,000 eod for 5 days the 500iu eod for 5 days then 250 eod for 5 days

2) way was 250iu eod from last 6 weeks of cycle until esters had cleared.

Mind you my esters was test E so it took a full 20 to 25 days after last pin to clear and if you’re using prop a much shorter time frame will be needed

Team MeccaGear!

While on cycle it produces a negative feed back. So a fake Signal is being sent but no real production is happening due to the fact you already have test in your system. So while on it’s only real purpose is aesthetic keeping them plump. But it will have them in a idling position. According to some of the doctors out there they still want you to run it while on TRT and some say keeping them idling will help start them back up when all esters have cleared. I’ve done both ways

1) waiting until one week after pin to inject hcg until esters have cleared. It went very well and I recovered fast (about 12 weeks)

2) I followed DR. Rand’s advise and started HCG the last 6 weeks of my cycle and ran it until esters had cleared. I feel this was the better way.

1) way was 1,000 iu ed for 5 days the 1,000 eod for 5 days the 500iu eod for 5 days then 250 eod for 5 days

2) way was 250iu eod from last 6 weeks of cycle until esters had cleared.

Mind you my esters was test E so it took a full 20 to 25 days after last pin to clear and if you’re using prop a much shorter time frame will be needed

Team MeccaGear!

Thanks bro! Makes sense.

3251c773a2dd2f8216cd6bf281ba4a92.png

Well here’s the results. Recovery looks pretty good

Team MeccaGear!

Amazing! Great attention to detail in this thread. Please keep it coming.

It went well. Now I gotta figure out what’s got my liver values on the high side. I’ll go back in two weeks to pull bloods again before I start my cycle. Hcg dude. It works, but this go around I’ll run it the whole cycle like we’ve discussed before

Team MeccaGear!

NICE!

How much does it cost to check all those things?

I'm thinking of doing the same. And then checking everything mid cycle and after pct is done.

Back