17452-post-best-pic-youve-got-image.jpeg
Taken about an hour ago
Ripped as hell, did you do your show?

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Ripped as hell, did you do your show?

No, I went on holiday for a few weeks. Doing one more cycle of NPP and mast. After that then I'm going to look into shows, I'd like to add a bit of lean mass before hand

No, I went on holiday for a few weeks. Doing one more cycle of NPP and mast. After that then I'm going to look into shows, I'd like to add a bit of lean mass before hand
Upper body looks awesome brother, can't say I've seen the wheels. My thoughts just do it you can't put a price on the experience, and the knowledge you will gain from it.

::upset::upset::upset::upset::upset::cry::cry:Just got out of surgery as,I got leaner we noticed that I had a hernia so no more show for me until next season believe me i want to cry but my coach said it just gives me time to pack on quality muscle for next season
I but I definitely not going back to my old lookIMG_20160607_081114.jpg

Last edited:
That is an awesome transformation you'll be back no one pulls that off to let a hernia win.

::upset::upset::upset::upset::upset::cry::cry:Just got out of surgery as,I got leaner we noticed that I had a hernia so no more show for me until next season believe me i want to cry but my coach said it just gives me time to pack on quality muscle for next season
I but I definitely not going back to my old lookView attachment 17459

Wow, that's a hell of a transformation, as thudgens said!

I but I definitely not going back to my old look
17459-post-best-pic-youve-got-img_20160607_081114.jpg

That's amazing man heck of a job!

I but I definitely not going back to my old lookView attachment 17459
Keep your chin up. You've made amazing gains (and losses ) and you'll be just fine. Great work man!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thank you everyone for all the support I woke up this morning in a ton of pain but got out of bed adjusted my diet cut my calories a little below maintenance started prepping my daily meals
Again thanks guy I really don't post much on the forum but I'm always reading all the post
MC is a great place with a bunch of wonderful members

Damn there are some jacked dudes on this board!! BigZ you wouldn't happen to have been a member on here many years ago under a different name? Your in crazy shape and look identical to another guy that did made several incredibly informative posts about HGH use... a simple yes or no will suffice

Double post, but can we really see too many nice round butts?

Last edited:

This is one of my favorites of Silk. A girl at the beach fell in love with her and wanted to take a picture of her butt and then asked Silk to train her. She said she used the picture as the associated pic for her number so she would know who she was when she was sober
This is my other favorite

kids went with grandmother this weekend so we had fun
attachment.php

Attachments

• received_10153640255973093.jpeg
    received_10153640255973093.jpeg
    149.1 KB · Views: 60
Damn there are some jacked dudes on this board!! BigZ you wouldn't happen to have been a member on here many years ago under a different name? Your in crazy shape and look identical to another guy that did made several incredibly informative posts about HGH use... a simple yes or no will suffice

Yes, I started out as Saudades back in 2004.

Back