Recent Leg Shot

Wow... I need to do some lunges for sure. Legs are by far one of my weaker points, I think.

Props to you brotha!~

Is this a recent show? If you're upper body matches wheels you can do some damage. I'd say the recent leg shot looks a lot better than the pic here so I'm guessing this was maybe a show from a year ago?

I dont know if u ever competed, but stage lighting can make it or brake it for you. Different lighting, pics taken hrs apart

I dont know if u ever competed, but stage lighting can make it or brake it for you. Different lighting, pics taken hrs apart

Yea, I've competed and I know what you're saying, that's amazing that the stage lighting was that bad

Nice pics bigpump9. You have come a long long way in the last 9 years,lol, i remember pictures u posted when u first joined and its great that u stuck with with it where as so many usualy come and go lol!

Nice legs brutha!

Nice pics bigpump9. You have come a long long way in the last 9 years,lol, i remember pictures u posted when u first joined and its great that u stuck with with it where as so many usualy come and go lol!

Nice legs brutha!

Thanks man, Coming from you its a big compliment. I think now more then ever i am into the lifestyle. Been on and off but past few years something hit me. I learned a lot about everything from this site. Willl make you proud at JR. Nats

Thanks man, Coming from you its a big compliment. I think now more then ever i am into the lifestyle. Been on and off but past few years something hit me. I learned a lot about everything from this site. Willl make you proud at JR. Nats

Good to see you were able to get an education here, that means we're all doing our jobs ;)....But I think you'll do well at Jr Nats based on these pics bro

Back