Spurs at Heat Game 6...tonight

Presser

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Well tonight is like a holiday! I feel like a little kid before Christmas morning,lol, I cant wait for the Miami Heat to Destroy the Spurs on their home court! And All I ask is that You Spurs fans save some tears for Game 7 to, cause ur going to need them bitches,lol

It's GO Time bitches! Miami Heat sweeps next two games at home!

Press is officially the most intelligent person on this board lol is it just me or are we the only ones going for The Heat? its time... The Heat are drawing it out to 7 for a dramatic finish... they let the spurs think they've got em now BAM!! The Heat turn it up and the spurs get their ass out the kitchen.

I'm having a heart attack here! It's 101 to 100 ! Heat up with 1:30 left in overtime baby

WOO HOO!!!!!!! 1 game left. Exciting game man, exciting game!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah BOSH!!! he hates the color green too lol

I just heard Lebron apologizing to Wade after the game . $50 says cause he cursed Wade out for taking that God Awful shot at the end trying to play hero! That shit pissed me off to no end

I missed the apology but I agree... Wade gets on my nerves. Like I said before, people rave if he has a decent game and he becomes the star... you start comparing what people are raving about and his numbers end up identical to chalmers or miller. He comes up with good plays and decent games here and there. But he's not as good as people say.

Could have gone either way- Spurs will do it on Thursday.

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

lol the trophy was being brought out for SA when The Heat turned this game around and won lol too damn funny

Back