Starting IGF next Monday

The main issues with applying IGF IM comes from the different types of IGF. One type has a short life in the body, like 20 min. its the short acting version. IGF-LR 3 has longer active life in the body,and goes into the systemic circulation. With the IGF-1 LR3, sub q is okay as it stays active in the body. If your using a short acting version, then IM is a must to get growth.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks!

Just 1 extra exercise (3sets) for biceps and 1 extra for triceps should be good enough right? I could also do 1 more exercises on my left shoulder as well

Yea, that'll work, I will do more reps on my right side or I'll just not train my left side at all sometimes

Did lower stomach post workout on monday and today I didnt workout and I did it around lunch time

Main thing is to keep it around the same time every day right? What if 1 day I can only workout at night? Should I do it before a night workout, or its okay to apply it after a night workout?

Appreciate any input

Did lower stomach post workout on monday and today I didnt workout and I did it around lunch time

Main thing is to keep it around the same time every day right? What if 1 day I can only workout at night? Should I do it before a night workout, or its okay to apply it after a night workout?

Appreciate any input

I would stick to doing it the same time every day but theirs nothing wrong with doing it a different time if ur working out later. Theirs really no wrong way in my opinion

I would stick to doing it the same time every day but theirs nothing wrong with doing it a different time if ur working out later. Theirs really no wrong way in my opinion

So it doesnt really matter if I do it before workout one time or after workout another day?

So it doesnt really matter if I do it before workout one time or after workout another day?

I don't think it would matter any in the long run. You might get different effects on the pre days than the post days, but from a cumulative standpoint I'd think as long as you were using every day you'd get the same end results.

I don't think it would matter any in the long run. You might get different effects on the pre days than the post days, but from a cumulative standpoint I'd think as long as you were using every day you'd get the same end results.

only if the pump from the igf lasted 24/7 ;)

Im 2 weeks in right now. The pump is incredible. Ive been doing sub-q 40mcg with some bac water 5 days a week.

Last time I applied on Friday it left me a little lump and its sensitive. I didnt let it reach room temperature on Friday, but I want this lump to go away :o

Thanks, hey Presser I know you apply subq, I do too...do you ever run out of room to apply because of this? lol stupid quesetion, just wondering

Back