Starting IGF next Monday

what size pin? i have 31g that i use for mtII but i had to get 25g for the gdf8. will the igf flow in a 25g? i don't have it yet but it is on the list unless this gdf8 is the holy grail for me.

what size pin? i have 31g that i use for mtII but i had to get 25g for the gdf8. will the igf flow in a 25g? i don't have it yet but it is on the list unless this gdf8 is the holy grail for me.

You can use the same for igf as you do for mtII

Hey guys, Im in the middle of my 9th week, how much longer should I go? Seems like the viles ended up lasting longer lol

Been doing 40mcg 5 days a week, not on weekends and Ive been working out 4 days during the week. My right arm is still bigger, even though Ive been doing one extra exercise (3sets) on my left arm.

For the next couple weeks should I not train my right tricep after chest/bicep after back? And is it okay to bump up dosage to 60mcg?

Hey guys, Im in the middle of my 9th week, how much longer should I go? Seems like the viles ended up lasting longer lol

Been doing 40mcg 5 days a week, not on weekends and Ive been working out 4 days during the week. My right arm is still bigger, even though Ive been doing one extra exercise (3sets) on my left arm.

For the next couple weeks should I not train my right tricep after chest/bicep after back? And is it okay to bump up dosage to 60mcg?

I would certainly bump up the dose brutha! Especialy with your arm size differential as you can get them even brutha!

Im not sure about not training the bigger muscle, and only training the smaller one, I guess it makes sense, but I personaly would prolly just double up on my smaller arm and still work out my smaller arm, i dont think I would stop training it altogether.

I would certainly bump up the dose brutha! Especialy with your arm size differential as you can get them even brutha!

Im not sure about not training the bigger muscle, and only training the smaller one, I guess it makes sense, but I personaly would prolly just double up on my smaller arm and still work out my smaller arm, i dont think I would stop training it altogether.

thanks! so yea Ill just keep training the bigger arm but just train the smaller arm more like Ive been.

But yea Ill be bumping up to 60mcg for the remainder few weeks. Im already on week 9, is it normal to do a cycle this long? My lower stomach is taking a beating lol

thanks! so yea Ill just keep training the bigger arm but just train the smaller arm more like Ive been.

But yea Ill be bumping up to 60mcg for the remainder few weeks. Im already on week 9, is it normal to do a cycle this long? My lower stomach is taking a beating lol

yeah bro alot of guys use this long atleast! I see my best gains starting around week 7, so i would say ur right on track!

pin in the quad sq. I do on my off days with it and cjc, much easier imo.

Freaking love pinning in the biceps. I see more change this week than last; much fuller and my weak (left) arm is catching up. Make sure you rotate top and botom of both biceps in your left arm. Pinning on the outside is painful for me.

Freaking love pinning in the biceps. I see more change this week than last; much fuller and my weak (left) arm is catching up. Make sure you rotate top and botom of both biceps in your left arm. Pinning on the outside is painful for me.

I always went on the inside and it fucking hurt like hell

thats my old workout split and my favorite as well, 2 on 1 off 2 on 2 off

O good to hear :)

yeah bro alot of guys use this long atleast! I see my best gains starting around week 7, so i would say ur right on track!

update: So Im like on my 10th week, now at 60mcg since Monday, noticing more veins poping out...ones Ive never seen before, even before my elbow surgery! The pump is amazing, I love it! I check myself out in the mirror for like 5 minutes after my workouts now lol Cant wait for my smaller arm to be like my right one!

The veins everywhere is the best part. I've never really had veins show in my legs, but they're all over the place now

Back