Starting IGF next Monday

I stick to right on my abs and I've never had a problem, but I may have to give above the belly button a shot to see what it's like

I go about an inch higher, but not a lot higher than that. I guess anywhere you could pinch up a layer of skin would be okay.

thats good to hear...like an inch above it, to the side a little bit? Its going to feel wierd applying it there now lol

No right into the belly button, it feels so good give it a try bro!

WARNING: Please do not try this at home. I am a professional stunt user.

lol so whats that magic # of weeks? Like when some start to see serious results...I remember Presser posting about it

for me I started realy seeing changes in my body and shape, around week 7 brutha! although i seen result from the start, i just think by week 7 my body had completely chaged

was that when you noticed more muscle gain and/or fatloss?

both bro, i added small amounts of lean quality keepable muscle mass, while shedding fat at the same time, so with that happening it changed my entire bodys looks, I only added maybe 3 pounds of lean muscle mass which is alot, and i lost loads of fat, so it looked great,

I only know a few people who respond to it so well where they put on 12lbs of good muscle, and that guys was a freak, and he actualy got mad at me cause he missed his weight class at nationals,lol, but when ur adding even 3-4 lbs of quality lean muscle mass thats your to keep, while shredding fat, it makes u look as if u gained 25lbs !

So keeping the igf with bac water in the syringe for a few days before applying is fine? Because they all get filled up on Monday.

It shouldn't hurt to preload it if that's what you're doing. I'm assuming you're using them all within that week? I know that with HGH you get a longer shelf life with Bac Water instead of Acetic Acid so I would assume that it's roughly the same with IGF even though this is already mixed with AA. I don't see the BW causing any problems

It shouldn't hurt to preload it if that's what you're doing. I'm assuming you're using them all within that week? I know that with HGH you get a longer shelf life with Bac Water instead of Acetic Acid so I would assume that it's roughly the same with IGF even though this is already mixed with AA. I don't see the BW causing any problems

yea just for that week but I noticed on the Friday (after 5 days of sitting preloaded in the fridge) that the bac water kinda mixed with the igf, the bac water wasnt all the way to the back, there was a little ball of bac water just floating around.

It basically got loose within the igf and I could see it.

yea just for that week but I noticed on the Friday (after 5 days of sitting preloaded in the fridge) that the bac water kinda mixed with the igf, the bac water wasnt all the way to the back, there was a little ball of bac water just floating around.

It basically got loose within the igf and I could see it.

lol, i guess that kind of defeats the purpose of backloading then,lol, i didnt even think about whether or not it would stay in the back or not and get loose,lol

I never thought about the BAC mixing in either, but I guess it will do that since it happened with you. I don't know that it would hurt anything other than just defeating the purpose of backloading in the first place

so this is my 6th week and I still have 1MG left. So my cycle is going to end up being around 11 weeks? That isnt too long is it?
Ive been doing 40mcg 5 times a week

Just ran out about to open the new vile. I dont know how that lasted 5 weeks or so because some was already used lol (cycle will be almost 2 viles)

so this is my 6th week and I still have 1MG left. So my cycle is going to end up being around 11 weeks? That isnt too long is it?
Ive been doing 40mcg 5 times a week

Just ran out about to open the new vile. I dont know how that lasted 5 weeks or so because some was already used lol (cycle will be almost 2 viles)

Lol nah I've used it longer brutha

Ur just using on workout days?

Back