Super DMZ??

Yeah hopefully I get it this week sometime. I'll start a log or something. lol.

I'm not sure if its different or not, but the one I got was super dmz 2.0...hopefully its not crap. Not sure if I mentioned previously, but I also picked up some ostarine a few weeks back. I think that is working pretty well. Not gaining tons of weight or anything. Maybe 3-4lbs, but I've lost some bodyfat as well and strength is increasing each week. I'll probably run both at the same time. Not taking anything else right now besides some protein powder and explosion pre-workout mix from rxwhey.

I'm debating on buying some after reading this, just found it for $49.99 is that a normal price?

It was 49.99 for 1, 89.99 for 2 or 149.99 for 4. I was thinking of getting 4 if I get any just so I'd have it around. How long does a bottle last?

That's not bad, the website I found said 4 weeks on 8 weeks off

Save your money for the bets.. Dmz 2.0 I think is different to obey Johnny laws new rules if banned sub.. Speaking of banning .. I saw that 50 for 50.. That's an addicting series even if it's old info. ..lol..

Save your money for the bets.. Dmz 2.0 I think is different to obey Johnny laws new rules if banned sub.. Speaking of banning .. I saw that 50 for 50.. That's an addicting series even if it's old info. ..lol..

I will be the first to bet with you BigHorn:thumbsup:

I am a Natural Athelete right now..I weigh 199@ 5'7"..probably around 5% bodyfat.

Last month on 16" Squats (16" from floor) I hit 725lbsx1...and last week on Incline Barbell Bench Press I hit 405x1 for a single.

I will purchase a bottle of Super DMZ 2.0 the legal version, I will take it for 4 weeks, and NOTHING else, except my multivitamins, protein shakes, omega's...and caffeine pills.

I have trained 20+ years, so I know I won't gain 15 lbs or anywhere near that.

But I am willing to bet you that my squat goes up 20lbs minimum and/or my Incline Bench Press goes up 20lbs minimum.

Weight wise I imagine I will go up 5lbs....

The bet is this, I win, you buy me a Long Sleeve Musclechemistry shirt and pay to have it shipped to me...You win, I will buy you a shirt and ship to you.

I will video the lift and post it on my YouTube channel.

My word is good, I have been here 12 years. I also will be the first to tell you if SUPER DMZ is a POS. I truly will...But if I say it's legit, you will have no choice but to believe me.

I don't have any affiliation with Iron Mag Labs, but feedback from my friends who compete is so good, that I am up for a challenge...

DEAL???!!:show:

I am a Natural Athelete right now..I weigh 199@ 5'7"..probably around 5% bodyfat.

Last month on 16" Squats (16" from floor) I hit 725lbsx1...and last week on Incline Barbell Bench Press I hit 405x1 for a single.

I will purchase a bottle of Super DMZ 2.0 the legal version, I will take it for 4 weeks, and NOTHING else, except my multivitamins, protein shakes, omega's...and caffeine pills.

But I am willing to bet you that my squat goes up 20lbs minimum and/or my Incline Bench Press goes up 20lbs minimum.

The bet is this, I win, you buy me a Long Sleeve Musclechemistry shirt and pay to have it shipped to me...You win, I will buy you a shirt and ship to you.

My word is good, I have been here 12 years. I also will be the first to tell you if SUPER DMZ is a POS. I truly will...But if I say it's legit, you will have no choice but to believe me.

I don't have any affiliation with Iron Mag Labs, but feedback from my friends who compete is so good, that I am up for a challenge...

I'm going.g to buy a bottle. But I'm not going to take it tell you run it. So if you say it is good than i no it is good. I believe wat u say bro..

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2

I'll post my results as well...I'm also only taking protein, creatine, and the ostarine. I've already made good gains with just these few things - +30lbs on my bench press working sets in the last month so I'm excited to see what the addition of the super dmz will do. Hopefully the strength and muscle gains continue.

Thats insane bro.

bigghorn won't bet, I've already taken everything from him, $20, his girl, his car and I'm working on his house

bigghorn won't bet, I've already taken everything from him, $20, his girl, his car and I'm working on his house

Lmao.. Wesley I know you could and would do what Ure betting because you are like a hungry alligator and if you set your sites on something you will get it. If you can post results that would be excellent and I may even send you a shirt from the goodness of my heart.. Wv you can have my house for $22.50 .. its brown and says fridgedare on the side And this end up on the roof..

Wesley have you started Super DMZ yet bro ?

I started running it about 1.5 weeks ago taking 1-2 caps per day...So far I have probably put on 1-2lbs (probably water weight) and strength has increased at least 10lbs on most lifts. No fat loss. I've been busy lately with work/errands and have been half assed with consistency in the gym/eating. I'm hoping to tighten everything up this week. The sides so far is tight lower back and sleep has been slightly disrupted. Maybe similar to a light dose of tren in terms of those two sides. I'll post more results next week.

I started running it about 1.5 weeks ago taking 1-2 caps per day...So far I have probably put on 1-2lbs (probably water weight) and strength has increased at least 10lbs on most lifts. No fat loss. I've been busy lately with work/errands and have been half assed with consistency in the gym/eating. I'm hoping to tighten everything up this week. The sides so far is tight lower back and sleep has been slightly disrupted. Maybe similar to a light dose of tren in terms of those two sides. I'll post more results next week.

Cool.. Keep us posted.. How long are you going to run it for bro?

Yeah I get that too, but need to drink a lot of water, cramping a lot . I'm at 3 a day and weight is going up, but I'm also running prop,cyp, deca, igf ,slin.,,,,, lol

Back