Votes: 34 42.0%
  • Freind gave me addy

Votes: 15 18.5%
  • Email

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 14 17.3%

• Total voters
I was doing a search for musical comedies and typed it in wrong and the link popped up so i ended up here...lol, really..no honestly its true...like any of you guys would believe me if I had said that I had seen one of Pressers many subtle hints...but honestl;y i was directed here by a bro at my gym...i'm impressd...very impressed.

found it purely by chance while researching.Startin to really like this place.You seem like a cool bunch.....noB/S.........(so far.lol)

gym buddy told me to check it out. this board gave me a whole new perspective on the lifting lifestyle to say the very least.

Skip off anabolex awhile back told me to come over. Where is Skip these days anyway? Looks like he moved on to something/somewhere else not too long after I got here.

Through search engine looking for a rehab workout for my ankle and still looking for one...lol, but for real that's how i came across it,....

i came here along time ago and signed up and forgot about it. then i came back to bug wheelz and havent left since. lol

sigrinavi i havent heard of blood sweat ands teel for ever. i gotta check it out

doing a search trying to remember the name of the fitness board i use to go to .funny cuz it was the fitness board. lol

Back