Votes: 34 42.0%
  • Freind gave me addy

Votes: 15 18.5%
  • Email

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 14 17.3%

• Total voters
some guys from here, we worked out together they said u should put your knowledge on this board called MC, so i sihned up, shortly after they all left and some just faded away....this has been my home for some time now and no matter what i hope it still will be, even with pressers mood swings.

i was doing some batch number checks and typed in the website and scrolled down and found somebody talking shit about the Q.V. test cyp. and clicked on it to read it and next thing i new i was bittin by the MC bug

ohh yeahhhhhhhh!!

Missfit said:
Cyphon told me to come on over to MC....

Ya guys , I "TOLD" not asked.........and she obeyed my command. Now you all have the benefit of having a reallife meatball.

I dont remember how i found this place.

I followed MACE according to Missfit!!
Truth I followed AKA Captain Nutball - JUC, AKA The Ole' Man - MdTNT, AKA Meatball, AKA Wookie - Missfit, & yes,,, PLAYARATOR - MACE

was standing behind someone in Publix (Tampa, Fl) las night and he was wearin a MC shirt

I would have definatley walked up to him and said "hey! im normalsucks on that site!!"

Was referred by someone off myspace. Can't remember who…Sure it was one of you guys!

buddy that was a lurker on here caught a start at him on here in 04 joined been here ever since now im a rep wow been a long journey lol.

It came to me in a dream!A naked woman came to me and said OT-OT go to Muscle chemistry!You'll find a home and they have strippers .Well I'm still waiting on the strippers.LMAO!!!

It came to me in a dream.This beutiful naked woman came to me and said "OT-OT go join at Muscle Chemisrty.you'll find a home there and they have strippers".Well she was half right.LMAO!!

Back