Test, Npp, Mast and Var Log ( PSL Products )

LOOKING GOOD CRACK BABY! SHREDDED LIKE ….YOUR ON CRACK BABY! LMAO SERIOUSLY THOUGH LOOK GREAT MAN! VIENS ARE POPPING NICELY

38cdeb28c2f43590bfb3188234846b34.jpg

Gettin tighter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is no pump, first thing in morning. I'll grab a better pic today after my gym session

​Def seeing some leaning out and noticeable fullness....especially in the pecs. Then there's the very obvious vascularity :)

Great log. I am starting this same cycle April 1st so I am watching you close man. We way the same but I'm 5'8. I had bunion surgery so I have been out since Christmas. My last run on NPP I found myself in need of Caber but I was out and tried Prami and I got sick on that crap. I was shut down hard. Bad experience. I have a CASE of Caber now! Let us know if you have any issues in the progest or est category.

Great log. I am starting this same cycle April 1st so I am watching you close man. We way the same but I'm 5'8. I had bunion surgery so I have been out since Christmas. My last run on NPP I found myself in need of Caber but I was out and tried Prami and I got sick on that crap. I was shut down hard. Bad experience. I have a CASE of Caber now! Let us know if you have any issues in the progest or est category.
Will you be running PSL gear or another source?

The products in using are keeping my progest and estro under wraps. I'm pretty sensitive too.
More killer updates coming soon!

Best cycle thus far! Great mood and overall feeling great. I've actually downed my var dose to 40mg per day, I was looking waay to hard for my personal liking!
7697068e982399e35f73db8026a73692.jpg

Best cycle thus far! Great mood and overall feeling great. I've actually downed my var dose to 40mg per day, I was looking waay to hard for my personal liking!
7697068e982399e35f73db8026a73692.jpg

​Too hard? That's a new one lol. The harder the better IMO but to each is own ;) Keep it up brotha man.

Back