Tne in oil brew ..

The guaiacol will be a solid til even at normal room temp(at atmospheric pressure), but once it is melted(first) so you can work with it. then powder added to guaiacol and bb/ba added to guaiacol and powder... then heat that mixture... it will begin dissolving the powder.... keep heating til ALL the powder is dissolved!!!(the tiniest speck will act as a 'seed' to make it crash and form crystals around it!!!(think, oysters implanted with a piece of sand to have pearl deposited on the sand... you end up with a pearl, because that little speck acted as a 'seed' for the pearl(or in the case of tne, the test crystals) to gather and grow...)... once you have a complete LIQUID(no test crystals that aren't dissolved!), you will add the oil(or eo/oil blend) in dissolved test/solvent solution.. heat to 212F for 15 min more, just to make sure you are gtg... filter and bottle...

NOTE: Even if you are using EO, you can't get tne to hold worth a damn with only 3% guaiacol... bump the guaiacol up to 12%(15% if it's your first time), and it'll hold just fine at 100mg/ml(using, also, 2/20 BB/BA...EO is not NECESSARY, but you can use it if you want)

ALSO: Once this process is complete, you don't have to worry about the guaiacol turning back to solid..... If you use the correct method... I can't speak for some of the crazy things I've seen people recommend on the good ol internet!!!(by correct method, I mean that this is ONE of the correct methods... There IS more than one way to skin a cat!)

Help me please, with what filter 0,22 or 0,45?

Thaqnks

It depens on mg/ml, but the percentages are the same:

3% super solvent (POLY80/peg300-400/mr T super solvent)
2% Ba
18 BB
Rest oil:

For example 100mg/ml, 200ml vial:

20gr powder
136 ml OIL
4ml BA
36ml BB
6ml Of solvent

I made this recipe but crashing, what is the problem?
100mg/ml - 20ml
2 gr powder
3,6 ml bb
0,6 poly 80
0,4 ba
rest oil

I filtered oil with 0,2
test + poly + bb + ba heating and filter with 0,45 but crashing.
when I mix in vial is cloudy

who I make bad?

this could be a good reason.. test base have a melting point of 160 celsius, so you have to cook it at a higher temperature than normal compounds (test prop cyp, boldenone ecc.) same thing for anadrol and primobolan.. another two compounds that have a high melting point..

I make with this récipe: 3% super solvent (POLY80/peg300-400/mr T super solvent)
2% Ba
18 BB
Rest oil: but the color is red, its ok?

I make it with poly 80, ba, bb and oil

When is could is cloud, but I heating again its ok, but the color is red.

sorry for my english

I made it with guaiacol instead on polysorbate 80, but I dont think that poly will change so much the color, I don't khurgan.. can you explain all the step you have done to make the injectable?

For example I have mixed ba + guaiacol + powder, then I have heat it all, until it's clear, and then I have added the carrier oil, that it was ethyl oleate and grapeseed oil (50/50%).. heat it again, and it was painless, clear like water ;)

I mix the powder, poly, bb, ba and heat, after heat the oil and mix every and heat. but when is cold is cloudy, I heating again and change the color to red. its posible poly is over date?

Oh he'll yea I'm gonna make some bad ass TNE, now I have some serious brew info.

My penis is gonna be so throbbing bad ass hard, I'm gonna run it straight In to the shower wall while Im beating off with my ol'ladies expensive conditioner!!

Thanks guys I have been looking for a little more insite on use of Guaiacol in TNE as well "super solvents"
Im brewing tonight using
2%BA
20%BB
15% Guaicol
in GS oil
@100mg/ml
I'll let you all know how it goes!

Man those ratios are tough bro. I'm saying 20% bb is painful and 15% guiacol stings so bad like a wasp bite.
You don't have to use that much. Use 10-14%bb play with it a little depends on the quality, yes there is a quality to solvents. 10-12%guaiacol , that's the highest I would use. Like I said play with it alittle. Your gear will hold trust me, the higher ratios will deffinately hold up but it's to painful to run gear like that it will make you sick. Give you the flu, body aches. Cold sweats and chills all at the same time. And have bad dreams on top of that. I'm not joking here.

Yea feels like I pinned with a rusty old nail fucken hurts like hell but the shit kicks! I used it this morning before a workout at .5cc my pumps where up agression was kickin and it felt good!,................But now how the fuck to I get the Guaiacol order out of my fucken kitchen? The wife is pissed

Back