Tne in oil brew ..

Yea feels like I pinned with a rusty old nail fucken hurts like hell but the shit kicks! I used it this morning before a workout at .5cc my pumps where up agression was kickin and it felt good!,................But now how the fuck to I get the Guaiacol order out of my fucken kitchen? The wife is pissed

bleach stove and and second run down with lemon windex, throw away vials used in brewing. Keep nice scented candles burning for a day or too. Smell will subside

So miggy how did this batch of tne in oil go. Were you able to keep using it at that dosage or did you have to dilute it at all? How can you keep pinning with how much that shit hurts?

I mix it with some filterd GSO but I only use it on weekends when I have time to be in the gym for a long time.
No super happy wih it but not going to flush it lol I am going to try to make it wth Poly80 next time

Anyone know if Poly 80 stinks as bad as guaiacol LOL

I mix it with some filterd GSO but I only use it on weekends when I have time to be in the gym for a long time.
No super happy wih it but not going to flush it lol I am going to try to make it wth Poly80 next time

Anyone know if Poly 80 stinks as bad as guaiacol LOL

bumping for those who know,!

Back