Tne in oil brew ..

Pm me bro if you need specific details on making this. Doesnt seem to me like you have any expirience. and IMO no one new to home brewing should be trying to make their own gear any way. No I didn't say it like that. And never had infection, I only use it for my self.
So are you gonna edit the post for the sticky and say some filtering procedure so someone doesn't ask from the hospital why it didn't say filter all ? Or say Sorry shoulda coulda woulda to the person? Lol.

Ok , yeah I just deal in molecule bonding for chemicals and we prob filter too extreme so planes dont crash. I just Thot people could post more details so some kid doesn't go and brew up somethin that may kill themselves. No worries brutha.

Lol some one always has to point fingers right. It's never the little fuckers fault for injecting into him self. Just thought I'd help out with another TNE recipe. I've been using it for a few years. Take or leave I don't give a fuck.

Lol some one always has to point fingers right. It's never the little fuckers fault for injecting into him self. Just thought I'd help out with another TNE recipe. I've been using it for a few years. Take or leave I don't give a fuck.

But hey ol'bigghorn your right brotha here is how you would do it.
Mix your alcohol and water together, filter together with a .45 filter into a sterile glass vile.
In another vial mix your powder, bb, ps 80 and heat till melted and clear. The temperature is very hot at this point. Filter melted oil into the sterile vile containing your water/alcohol. Do a little bit at a time and keep placing the melted solution back on the flame to keep it hot or it with solidify into a hard cement. Filter until all your melted powder is in the vial.
Now with a stopper and cap on the vial with product in it shake vigorously.
There you have. Be safe

Lol. Ok so maybe my wording was off. I was just tryin to lead you to post a thorough recipe because there are many people, both kids and adults that come here to get these.no finger pointing ..lol..only reason is I know of some people that get a sack of powder with no clue to save some money and don't do the research like you or I would so I thank you for this post. U get a "like" now what's the type of filter media ,Paper or latex or nylon, and if you use A syringe filter or vacuum canister filter system for larger volumes for personal use.
Is your recipe for the suspension going to yield about 35-36ml at 75mg/ ml right or is my math off?

Yes correct, it doesn't come out to exactly 50ml, and the second recipe doesn't come out to 100 ml more like 75 ml. Depending on your expire ve level making suspension, it's a little tricky cause like I said earlier if you don't keep it hot at its melting point it with gum up and be impossible to filter. You can use a syringe filter but like I said be careful do small amounts at a time or you'll melt your filter.

Lol. Ok so maybe my wording was off. I was just tryin to lead you to post a thorough recipe because there are many people, both kids and adults that come here to get these.no finger pointing ..lol..only reason is I know of some people that get a sack of powder with no clue to save some money and don't do the research like you or I would so I thank you for this post. U get a "like" now what's the type of filter media ,Paper or latex or nylon, and if you use A syringe filter or vacuum canister filter system for larger volumes for personal use.
Is your recipe for the suspension going to yield about 35-36ml at 75mg/ ml right or is my math off?

Wouldnt you want to use the .22 micron filter for your water and alcohol, then a .45 micron filter for the "solution"? Or do you think it doesnt matter, and you use .45 micron for both? And to answer bigghorns question about filter type, im assuming your using whatman syringe filters with a PVDF membrane, right?
But hey ol'bigghorn your right brotha here is how you would do it.
Mix your alcohol and water together, filter together with a .45 filter into a sterile glass vile.
In another vial mix your powder, bb, ps 80 and heat till melted and clear. The temperature is very hot at this point. Filter melted oil into the sterile vile containing your water/alcohol. Do a little bit at a time and keep placing the melted solution back on the flame to keep it hot or it with solidify into a hard cement. Filter until all your melted powder is in the vial.
Now with a stopper and cap on the vial with product in it shake vigorously.
There you have. Be safe

MrBigz, Thought you might find this helpful. This will help accurize your recipe.
Testosterone Base Density - 1.12 g/ml
which means that
1 g of Test Base powder displaces the mixture .893 ml

Bigz is Killen me.. Lol. Now you do get the finger pointed . Mr Mathmatician. So let's add more distilled water and look at powder displacement chart to change gram weight of the hormone to ml.. So let's edit again.. I think tripwires pointin fingers too.... It's all good . I'm just a perfectionist is all..

Bigghorny, you two can kick rocks with your plus and minuses. Add more water let me know how much smaller the knot is on you ass

Bigz is Killen me.. Lol. Now you do get the finger pointed . Mr Mathmatician. So let's add more distilled water and look at powder displacement chart to change gram weight of the hormone to ml.. So let's edit again.. I think tripwires pointin fingers too.... It's all good . I'm just a perfectionist is all..

You guys are killing me. Bigghorn gets a wild hair up his ass from time to time because he's a humanitarian abd cares about people's safety even though it's their fault for not properly researching

- - - Updated - - -

You guys are killing me. Bigghorn gets a wild hair up his ass from time to time because he's a humanitarian abd cares about people's safety even though it's their fault for not properly researching

It depens on mg/ml, but the percentages are the same:

3% super solvent (POLY80/peg300-400/mr T super solvent)
2% Ba
18 BB
Rest oil:

For example 100mg/ml, 200ml vial:

20gr powder
136 ml OIL
4ml BA
36ml BB
6ml Of solvent

I have a bunch of peg300 and also a bunch of ps80. For this recipe can I make it work without specifically buying guilacol? I had a recipe that was similar but with water and it wouldn't take I would filter the whole thing out and afterwards ended up with a big glop of hormone in the bottom of the beaker had to throw the whole thing out. I was thinking can I do 1.5% ps80 and 1.5% peg300?

I have a bunch of peg300 and also a bunch of ps80. For this recipe can I make it work without specifically buying guilacol? I had a recipe that was similar but with water and it wouldn't take I would filter the whole thing out and afterwards ended up with a big glop of hormone in the bottom of the beaker had to throw the whole thing out. I was thinking can I do 1.5% ps80 and 1.5% peg300?

yes, should be ok...

Ended up going with the guaicol/EO in oil. Looked like this 3% Guaicol, 2% BA, 18% BB, 40/60 EO/GSO very slushy like mentioned above but it's getting stuck in the needle, using a 25 gauge do I just need a bigger gauge? I'm heating it up before drawing too so I'm puzzled. It was smooth as hell when it came out of the oven so I know it's good to go just a big hassle to pin whereas the water suspension was such an easy pin. I was also thinking it might just be the temperature now because when I received the guaicol it was like wax I had to water bath it to get it to a liquid. Kind of puzzled all my other recipes are smooth and easy but really having a tough time with the tne.

It depens on mg/ml, but the percentages are the same:

3% super solvent (POLY80/peg300-400/mr T super solvent)
2% Ba
18 BB
Rest oil:

For example 100mg/ml, 200ml vial:

20gr powder
136 ml OIL
4ml BA
36ml BB
6ml Of solvent

Hi bros,

this recipe filtering with 0,22 or 0,45?

Thanks

Help me out, im trying to understand what you just said. I read 2ml of guaiacol per gram of tne hormone. Does that sound right? Thats a lot more guai than you are using.
2ML per gram is 20%(at 100mg/ml), it's not necessary to use that much. 12% holds well(though, if you are new to brewing, it wouldn't hurt to use 15% guaiacol just to make SURE it holds, and you aren't having to screw with it)

Ended up going with the guaicol/EO in oil. Looked like this 3% Guaicol, 2% BA, 18% BB, 40/60 EO/GSO very slushy like mentioned above but it's getting stuck in the needle, using a 25 gauge do I just need a bigger gauge? I'm heating it up before drawing too so I'm puzzled. It was smooth as hell when it came out of the oven so I know it's good to go just a big hassle to pin whereas the water suspension was such an easy pin. I was also thinking it might just be the temperature now because when I received the guaicol it was like wax I had to water bath it to get it to a liquid. Kind of puzzled all my other recipes are smooth and easy but really having a tough time with the tne.
The guaiacol will be a solid til even at normal room temp(at atmospheric pressure), but once it is melted(first) so you can work with it. then powder added to guaiacol and bb/ba added to guaiacol and powder... then heat that mixture... it will begin dissolving the powder.... keep heating til ALL the powder is dissolved!!!(the tiniest speck will act as a 'seed' to make it crash and form crystals around it!!!(think, oysters implanted with a piece of sand to have pearl deposited on the sand... you end up with a pearl, because that little speck acted as a 'seed' for the pearl(or in the case of tne, the test crystals) to gather and grow...)... once you have a complete LIQUID(no test crystals that aren't dissolved!), you will add the oil(or eo/oil blend) in dissolved test/solvent solution.. heat to 212F for 15 min more, just to make sure you are gtg... filter and bottle...

NOTE: Even if you are using EO, you can't get tne to hold worth a damn with only 3% guaiacol... bump the guaiacol up to 12%(15% if it's your first time), and it'll hold just fine at 100mg/ml(using, also, 2/20 BB/BA...EO is not NECESSARY, but you can use it if you want)

ALSO: Once this process is complete, you don't have to worry about the guaiacol turning back to solid..... If you use the correct method... I can't speak for some of the crazy things I've seen people recommend on the good ol internet!!!(by correct method, I mean that this is ONE of the correct methods... There IS more than one way to skin a cat!)

Back