Using GHRP to boost my lean muscle mass

https://ugloz.is/ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGFREAKParaPharma

bulkpath

New member
I'm interested in using GHRP to help boost my lean muscle mass. Do you think that 250 mcg twice a day would be a good option for me? I'm 44 years old and I'm looking to better recover in the gym and put on some more muscle.
 
Yeah, GHRP-2 is good for cutting, recomp or lean mass gains while your bulking cycle will benefit from GHRP-6, as it will help stimulate your appetite.

As for your dosage you can take between 100-300 mcg of GHRP-6 or GHRP-2 twice or three times daily.

Check out UPsteroid for all your gear and use the coupon code UP2026 for a discount.
 
I would go with CJC and ipamorelin. That's the most popular peptide stack. It will work really well for you and your goals of lean muscle mass.
 
Why not add some Ostarine to this stack? Peptides work well but Ostarine is one of the best.
 
Back
Top