What men like

Personality. If a women has that she can overcome most else. I mean physical attraction is key but I mean a plain woman. She is not butt ugly but if she knows how to get a guy attention and mind working I think it to be the most powerful aphrodisiac! I have dated girls that have looked very well but could not excite me. My friends would question why I went out with one instead of the other. Maybe the one I chose was a bit overweight or something but she pushed the right buttons and that was it. That's the answer no matter how many guys on this board tell you otherwise!

That's kind-of the way I feel. You can be a very nice looking man, but if you can't make me laugh ever and the world revolves around you...not interested...that can make anyone look ugly. --In fact, I fell for someone once, not b/c of his looks, but b/c he made me laugh all the time. That can make just about any man look great. --By the way, I'm really glad to see you write that Glen...gives me hope yet. ;)

maybe if I started looking at the person on the inside, I wouldnt have the problems I have with women....

who am I trying to fool?

Butt... Then boobs.

Last edited:
A woman that has a heart for god,someone you can trust,rely and depend on, loves you unconditionally that does not hit. But definately eyes if ya cant look at her somebody get a bag just kidding.

Adrenaline...have we met...you described me...I'm those things and they're are total strangers who come up to me to tell me how pretty my eyes are (does that ever make my day!!). Where is your kind?!?! For real...they're not around here!!

And Dreww...you are so funny!!!!! :laugh:

I love every single thing about women. I like their butts, breasts, arms , legs, everything......i definitely do not discriminate, i just penetrate=)

white girl with a black girl booty everytime. I'm sick and tired of seeing chicks with a flat ass. Hair and general grooming is very important. Non smoker is a definate must, who likes nasty teeth/breath?

Back