What's Your Top 3 Steroids??

Test C
Tren
Anadrol
and IGF

Funny, when I started YEARS ago, it was test and deca.....

If so this is how i would suggest a newbie to these compounds run them!

Testosterone Propionate 200mg every other day
Trenbolone Acetate 50mg every other day
Winstrol 25mg every single day (split in two doses through out the day if possible but not mandatory)
IGF-1 lr3 50mcgs daily

Anyhow, that is what i would suggest for anyone wanting to run those compounds for the first time in a stack together!

The doses i laid out will make any newbie grow like a weed!!!

If so this is how i would suggest a newbie to these compounds run them!

Testosterone Propionate 200mg every other day
Trenbolone Acetate 50mg every other day
Winstrol 25mg every single day (split in two doses through out the day if possible but not mandatory)
IGF-1 lr3 50mcgs daily

Anyhow, that is what i would suggest for anyone wanting to run those compounds for the first time in a stack together!

The doses i laid out will make any newbie grow like a weed!!!
I'm doing this but instead of 200mg prop eod I'm doing 80mg prop, 80mg mast, 80mg tren ace eod with winny 50mg ed. Hope to gain quality mass. I need to throw some mc igf in the mix as you mentioned!

I'm doing this but instead of 200mg prop eod I'm doing 80mg prop, 80mg mast, 80mg tren ace eod with winny 50mg ed. Hope to gain quality mass. I need to throw some mc igf in the mix as you mentioned!

Sounds good although I personally would up the Test Prop a little, but if its working for ya then go for it buddy. MC IGF is a great addition to any cycle. Quality lean mass

MC IGF1 isn't a steroid LMAO but it's damn good growth factor. I'd say Test (any ester or base) Superdrol :D and Trestolone Ace. Deca I think I'll enjoy especially w/ my shoulders needing the lubricating factor of deca.

MC IGF1 isn't a steroid LMAO but it's damn good growth factor. I'd say Test (any ester or base) Superdrol :D and Trestolone Ace. Deca I think I'll enjoy especially w/ my shoulders needing the lubricating factor of deca.
i've been dying to try trest. was it the oral or injectable version? and does it live up to the hype (better gains than tren, 10X as anabolic as test, etc...)?

Sounds good although I personally would up the Test Prop a little, but if its working for ya then go for it buddy. MC IGF is a great addition to any cycle. Quality lean mass
I may do that. I'll do my 2nd pin tonight so I'll know soon.

Back