Winter time cycle's - Time to BULK !!!

Chris250

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
So the winter is finally here. The NPC season is finally over now. Nationals happened last night. And as we can all see, we have alot of work to do, to just stand on a stage of that level. Honeslty most of us never will stand on that stage. But, it doesnt mean we dont stop trying to get to that level. Its a long road, but a fun one. So now that the offseason is offical here. What are your plans ? diet and gear ? training ?

I plan on it starting to hit it hard again this month, now that my neck is feeling a little btter, i think i might start hitting the gym hard again, but no shows in my future for sure!

After seeing those guys my hopes of competition are a bit dashed. But I did find an incredible trainer so it's not out of the question. Now I'm sticking with my plan. Lean slow gains. I dont see any reason I need to get much over 250lbs.

I'm still hoping to hit 200 by the end of the year. Once that goal is down I'll come up with the next one.

I'm goin to do The Atlantic at the end of Feb for now just trying to lean bulk a little longer then its time to tighten it on up again!

this last year was my year to focus on other areas of life...mainly going back to school and living a little also.....this new year will be my return to the iron....i'll probably stay within 25lbs of my current bodyweight.....anything more than that will drain my energy and i'll look like shit.....competition wise....idk....pondering the idea of trying powerlifting later next year just to see how i'd fare.....there's much less involved, so less stress which i don't need

I'm goin to do The Atlantic at the end of Feb for now just trying to lean bulk a little longer then its time to tighten it on up again!

What's your weight at now. I'm actually finding it hard to stay in the 250's now. I'm 5'9 and I'll put some recent pics up, still pretty lean. Insulin is a huge part of it

I plan on it starting to hit it hard again this month, now that my neck is feeling a little btter, i think i might start hitting the gym hard again, but no shows in my future for sure!

maybe I missed it on one of your previous posts but what was the outcome of your injury? Did they have to operate?

I'm hoping to get up to 180-185 by the end of January if at all possible then looking at possibly doing the NPC Pittsburgh

I'm lean now so I don't think I'll have much to cut, but I won't step on stage as anything under a welter

My show in July i started 20 weeks at 248 competed at 189. I have stayed decently lean I weigh around, 213 now.

Im actully thinking of either doing master nats in july or master north americans in sept. or just take the year off, bulk up to 275-280 again, and diet down to the super's...I havnt been over 255lbs in years, and i think now that im older, I can handle that type of weight and be decent lean at 275lbs. Im just a tweaner at 250lbs in the offseason, and come down to 225lbs and if I carb heavy I go over. So I might as well just do it, and become a legit super. I prob only got about 3-4 good years left in this body. so might as well make the best of them...

That sounds like a plan Chris, I'm sure you'll be able to hit your goals in the near future, you're one of the few people I've ever seen keep their head on straight despite so many obstacles.

I plan on trying to getting down to 10% wants in my life.. If it takes leaving my wife so be it.. We have grown so much a part it not funny anymore. If I'm 220 lbs I'm going to do it with or without support.. I really don't care if get it from anyone anymore. This something I will get on my own... I'm sick of looking like shit.. So I need to learn how to diet.. This something I really don't know shit about.

Back