https://ugloz.is/ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGFREAKParaPharma

drtbear1967

V.I.P.
MC Logger
You spent your whole week staying dialed with your diet & exercise, but despite being consistent, you wake up 2-3 pounds heavier than the day before...
⠀
—> “Like, WTF!?!?” 🤬
⠀
Don’t freak out! It’s NOT body fat!
⠀
I’ll explain...
⠀
There are oodles ‘n’ bunches of reasons as to why your body weight fluctuates in a single day.
⠀
Maybe you ate later than usual? ⏰
⠀
Maybe you ate more salt, and you're retaining a bit of water? 💦
⠀
Maybe you need to take a big ol' dump-a-roo?💩
⠀
Seriously, HUNDREDS of things can lead to a higher-than-expected daily weigh-in…
⠀
But I can promise you this:
⠀
It’s NOT pure body fat! 🙅*♂️❌
⠀
Just think about it 🤔...
⠀
If you could gain or lose 2-3 pounds of fat in a single day, you could theoretically lose 60-90 pounds of it in a single month 🗓...
⠀
Obviously, that’s not the way things work. Losing fat takes time. Changes in body fat don’t happen day-to-day. Heck, they barely happen week-to-week!
⠀
Your weight is going to fluctuate. Sometimes by as much as 2-3 pounds…
⠀
That’s okay & totes normal 👌
⠀
99% of that weight is from water, food, body stuffz, etc... NOT body fat.
⠀
Chill out, relax, trust the system, continue focusing on the things YOU can control (i.e., your consistency & effort), and your weight will trend downward over time
 
This is why I think it's funny when I see the same guys in the gym going over to the scale and weigh themselves day after day. Let it go a week and then check!
 
Haha, that's me...can't stop. But, I know how my weight fluctuates throughout the week also. I'm always heaviest Sunday afternoon and I lose through Thursday night when I'm the lightest.
 
Clothes fit and what I see in the mirror. I don't weigh myself at all if I can help it. I see the doctor enough that I just get my weight there.
 
Back
Top