normal's 100 day cycle

Crazymank

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Hello all,

Well the time has come, and god damn i feel good. Its been a long ass 5 months and im finally ready for some gear. Im planning on sticking with the cutting, while trying to maintain some size in the process. I've started today.

cycle looks like the following:

100 mgs of prop
100 mgs of tren
75 mgs of eq

This is everyday ofcourse.

now there may be 100mgs of masterone or proviron in there, cause i need an e-blocker, and or some fem or novla- basically whatever the hell i get my hands on.

also-

I have clen and t-3 on board. I plan on alternating these every three weeks as per t-3 protocal.

test flu!!!!

Its pretty bad. Right now im either having an alergic reaction (prop ba/bb) or its the test flu. im just exhausted and keep having hot/ cold flashes. Woke up with a really bad headache. Its hard to sleep cause i keep waking up freezing. .

I cant work out today, crawled in bed after work and just took a 2 hour nap. Im planning on taking more ibuprophen, and maybe some sleeping pills to make it through then night. If it is the test flu, things should get better tomorrow so i can resume my workout.

so anyways, im going to go out and get a steak, maybe a beer. Just relax, come home and crash again.

lol, u realy need to leave that beer shit alone,lol, also cycle looks solid daddio

Hell yeah that cycle looks solid, makes me wish I could start up again already. Lookin forward to your log homie.

Felt a lot better today, but still not 100%. I've managed to eat pretty clean, mostly cause i dont have an appetite.

ran for 20 minutes, heart rate was way up for some reason. I got up to 160, and decided to back off.

worked calves, delts, and traps.

crawled out of the gym, It took everything out of me. So now, im just going to eat some more tuna fish and call it a night.

Damn, heart rate really decreases with age huh? I remember when I used to be able to get it as high as the 190's. I could barely reach 175 now with HIIT.

Hmmm... never really gave it much thought. When im jacked up on gear, clen, or eca's i really watch it. I dont like it to go to high about 160 is good for a peak. When im off everything, ill really try to push it once in a while dont really remember going over 170 though.

I feel a lot better. Getting better with the injections. Didnt feel to bad today, and managed to make it though my workout with still enough to get stuff done after.

nothing much to report.

Another day with test flu,

Thought i was getting better. But i got hit with the flu again hard core. I took 25mcg of t3, 200mgs of prop, and 100mgs of tren. I've been trying to use the prop every other day. The idea was that i was getting so irritated with prop, having a day off will give my injection spots time to recover. But after another agonizing day, ive decided to just go to every day injections, and see what 100mgs will do.

With that said, i did elliptical for 20min(barley had to work to get hr to 135) hit bi, and tri. I felt like shit the whole workout. I had to take long pauses cause i seriously thought i was going to have a heart attack. The workout wasnt as intense as id like it to be obviously....

had really bad night sweets/ then waking up freezing.

turned around today. Actually didnt start my workout till about 8pm tonight, trained till 9:20. Little disappointed with my bench, its really dropped. But i've switched to heavy incline for about 6 months and havent really done heavy flat.

I am looking a lot bigger. You know when you can see it, its on...

tomorrow im bumping the t3 up to 50mcs. cant wait.

Hunger is up now. Im getting really bad hunger pains, tomorrow im bringing my a crap load of tuna cans with me to work. I have insomnia tonight..... blows.

dude, this tren gives me insomnia..haha

tuna? doesn't sound like enough cals..how many cals are you getting a day?

IM going to cut my prop with e.o. this weekend. That should help. ITs the prop, every time i use it, about 8 hours later im dying.

Had a shitty workout again today. Everything hurts. have hot/ cold sweats/ and im exhausted from being up all night.

today i did start 50 mcgs...

slept well last night, minus waking up a few time in a pool of sweat. Today is 20 minutes of cardio, delts, traps. I need to start doing abs again to.

saving the injections for later tonight so it wont wreck my day.

Felt ok by the time i got to the gym. Seriously drained after 30 minutes of cardio. But managed to pull through delts and traps, this the delts good, traps... not so good.

I just did an injection. Im doing every day injection now. I tried every other day, but i couldnt handle the prop. Im cutting the prop with deca, and EQ. The deca is really to just cut the pain..... Took a sleeping pill, so i can hopefully sleep all night.

felt like shit again last night. Decided to not inject anything, not work out. Just take the whole night off.

Woke up this morning and im a new man. Im getting my e.o, and im going to cut that prop. I should have an awesome workout today, i feel great! Ill make sure that ill do my injections close to my workout, just incase the e.o. doesnt help.

alright! its on baby. The injections went steller today. No pain, no aches, good energy level. Im ready to kick ass.

Today i ran hard for 20 minutes, hit bi, and tri.

Back