normal's 100 day cycle

Good news! i found an ass suppliment. I met 5 horney bitches on saturday at the pool.-thank god. If i play my cards right, I can have all of them.

I got sick sunday, so i cant really say much more on the training end. Almost over it, I plan on hitting back, bi and traps hard core tomorrow.

Kicked ass on back tonight. Strongest lifts ever.

Tomorrow im cutting the t3 down to 25mcgs. I have no idea why, but my bp is going crazy. I went hiking with the horney bitches i met at the pool and i felt like i was seriously going to have a heart attack.

Hit legs hard core. Unfortunatley, I really havent done heavy squats and deads in a long time cause i've been running so much. Anyway, Im still more than 100lbs off my squat peak. Things are looking up though.

normalsucks said:
Nose bleed today. Just got back to my desk after taking a leak. I know it takes a lot to lift my cock, but when i got back to my desk and looked at my paper work, about 3 drops of blood ran from my nose before i could react.

Im going to cut my dose of t3. starting tomorrow. I've started feeling a lot better, but shit like that freaks me out. I went out at lunch and got a heart rate monitor. Maybe i over reacted, but i wanted to do heavy squats tonight, and wanted to know what the hell was going on.

long story short, resting rate was 75, walking up to 90, got my rate up to 145 durning 20 minutes of cardio, averaged 130, During squats my rate went up to 135. then during the rest of the workout i was around 120. Got in the car, drove home 30 minutes later my rate is still at 81.

have you been tracking your blood pressure? if so, what is it?

damn drew, whats your body fat at these days??

I went out and got a heart rate monitor right after the nose bleed. long story short, resting rate was 75, walking up to 90, got my rate up to 145 durning 20 minutes of cardio, averaged 130, During squats my rate went up to 135. then during the rest of the workout i was around 120. Got in the car, drove home 30 minutes later my rate is still at 81."

normalsucks said:
damn drew, whats your body fat at these days??

I went out and got a heart rate monitor right after the nose bleed. long story short, resting rate was 75, walking up to 90, got my rate up to 145 durning 20 minutes of cardio, averaged 130, During squats my rate went up to 135. then during the rest of the workout i was around 120. Got in the car, drove home 30 minutes later my rate is still at 81."

I dont know. probably 7-8%. They took it at my job and said it was 4.7%, which we know is BS. But it was only a 3 point caliper test.

I read your post on heart rate, but heart rate and blood pressure are two different things.
My blood pressure was 140+/86 despite how lean I am. Not a very good sign.

dreww said:
I dont know. probably 7-8%. They took it at my job and said it was 4.7%, which we know is BS. But it was only a 3 point caliper test.

I read your post on heart rate, but heart rate and blood pressure are two different things.
My blood pressure was 140+/86 despite how lean I am. Not a very good sign.
agreed, i posted a bunch of posts ago talking about your bloodpressure norm, i really suggest you get it taken

I know you guys are right. I just think its the eq though. Im off the t3.

I went hiking last week with those hot bitches, anyway, I didnt want to be the one who had to stop. So i kept going till one of them had to stop. I thought i was seriously going to pass out.

I guess its been 4 weeks. But i seriously just got the gear figured out. I put way to much ba in my mix, then had to cut it down with eo, which brought down the strength per ml. If you notice, i had a real hard time with my injections, and i was getting really sick till now. I just hope i can get my blood pressure under control. Im modifying my diet today, and trying to live a little less stressed. Btw, I woke up at 3am this morning thinking about the bitch and court stuff. fing 1k a month for support is insaine for 1 kid.

Finally, im starting to feel the benifits of being on a cycle!!!... Today, for legs...

4 sets of deadlifts.
3 sets of squats.
2 sets of hack squats.
4 sets of leg press.
4 sets of leg curls.

I know thats a lot of sets. But for the first time i didnt feel that fatigue you normally get after doing a major leg routines.

Last 2 nights i've had insomnia. I took sleeping pills last night, and still had a hard time.

I feel well rested, plan on hitting chest, delts, and tri today.

still skipping cardio.

Bombed chest, tri, and shoulders. Still off a couple reps from my peak, but added a couple from last week.

appetite is weird. I keep going from intense hunger one day, to nothing the next.... suppliments are constant.

been having a hard time with the insomnia. I've resorted to taking sleeping pills once in a while. I try taking a half dose when possible.

Hunger pains have been a bitch. This is the first time, first cycle, that i can actually sit and just eat for like an hour. In the last week i've two seprate servers say, "your the first person i've ever saw actually eat all that" ....lol. Anyway, im pretty sure its the eq.

Im going to walmart today fer some food. Ill see if i can get my bp checked. I know its high, i've pretty much stopped the cardio. I've figured out that to continue intense cardio with high blood pressure, its just not productive. I think thats the prime reason for the drop in strength. I feel a hell of a lot better since i've stopped the cardio.

went insain today durning back, traps, and bi. Im at a new peak with all my lifts on back.

my blood pressure is 150/83.

you guys are going to laugh, But i had to run home today instead of lift. Fucking cockroaches are infesting my apartment. Fuckers... anyway, I bought a bunch of bombs and let them all off before going to work. So when i got home, i had to open the windows up or stay somewhere else for the night.... That supplement ass isnt working out so well, so i went to hooters, drank some beers (i know) and ate some hot wings.....

Im worried about the blood pressure. Going to try cutting out coffee tomorrow until i get my blood drawn. I guess with EQ this is a good short term fix.

The test is making me want to go insaine with the lifts, but for the first time i serioulsy wonder if i should push it. i feel like im going to have a heart attack. Im almost worried to fuck cause im wondering if ill die....

i guess there is worst ways to go....

Back