normal's 100 day cycle

Feeling great again today. Only problem i ran into is, by cutting the prop with e.o. its now less potent. So i've also added a little test iso just a tad, 250mgs per week to kick the test back up.

plan on 20 minutes of ellipical, then hitting chest and back.

Workout was balls out.

Im doing a new type of cardio. Its a bit of fat burn and hitt, since both seem to have benefits. I run at a steady jog for ten minutes 135 heart rate. then I hit a heart rate of 160 for a minute, come back down to the jog after. jog for 3 minutes, heart rate comes back down to 135 (ish) then repeat 2 more times. basically im done after 20 minutes. For the remaining 10 minutes, i put the tread mill on an incline and try to maintain 135 heart rate.

Today i did incline, and flat dumbells for chest- 1 warm up, 3 sets of incline, 2 sets of dumbell. I could feel the test kicking in. I felt like breaking shit. back was hammer pull downs, all 5 sets. I reached a new peak weight on that, so i stuck with it.

im also getting horney as hell.

10 pm and im jacked. Shit, i hope i can sleep. I feel like running 10 miles right now though. I need a bitch. I had my head up my ass the last 2 weeks. We've got these sexy ass bitches at the pool... Had a little conversation with them friday. They wanted to go to the club, i was feeling like ass... so i declined. Thinking they'd be back at the pool... havent seen them since. FUCK, i spend 2 hours down there today. I took a pic, got it on my phone... let me see if i can figure out how to post it.

Hit legs after 20 minutes on elliptical. Felt pain while doing squats, so i had to back off on the weights. Was able to pick up deads instead though.

things are looking up.

took the day off... had a fear that i may be over training, plus Im heading back home fro the weekend. I've planned my workouts for the next 3 days so that i can take a 2 day rest.

well, today kinda sucked. put in 11 hours of work, very mind numbing. I didnt plan on it, so my last meal was 8 hours before hitting the gym. Did 20 minutes of cardio, and hit delts and traps ok. What was missing- intensity.

injections are getting better. Next week ill be upping the t3 to 1mcg per day.

I managed to eat well today. Brought a crap load of food to work, so even though i worked till 7pm, i still ate well.

Still struggling during my workouts. This prop is really hard to work with. Almost every site gets irritated and swells up. Its pretty painful. I keep thinking im over it, and then i get a site that takes days to heal.

Got in 20 minutes of cardio, my heart rate was way up for some reason. I had to stop running after about 15 minutes, checked my hr, and it was at 150.. when it should have been around 135.

Did ok with bi, and tri. the intensity was again missing.

whats weird is im getting weaker... I just started noticing it last week. THought it might be the new gym, maybe the new weights, didnt want to really think i was actually getting weaker.

So im not sure whats going on. These prop injections are making me feel like shit. I've been crawling out of the gym most days. Im at 100mcgs of T3 now, appetite is way down.

maybe im not eating enough? maybe im running to much and im over training? I dont know, I do look good though, getting cut... But the loss of strenght is bothering me. ITs almost on everything.

normalsucks said:
I managed to eat well today. Brought a crap load of food to work, so even though i worked till 7pm, i still ate well.

Still struggling during my workouts. This prop is really hard to work with. Almost every site gets irritated and swells up. Its pretty painful. I keep thinking im over it, and then i get a site that takes days to heal.

Got in 20 minutes of cardio, my heart rate was way up for some reason. I had to stop running after about 15 minutes, checked my hr, and it was at 150.. when it should have been around 135.

Did ok with bi, and tri. the intensity was again missing.
what kind of prop is it? Did you try cutting it with any oil's??

normalsucks said:
maybe im not eating enough? maybe im running to much and im over training? I dont know, I do look good though, getting cut... But the loss of strenght is bothering me. ITs almost on everything.
could be the t3, it can kill my strength in high doses too...

Its a special mixture- Home brew prop. Has a lot of ba/ bb... and even though i cut it with e.o. its still a bitch. Some times i get flare ups for days, others im fine. This shit should cure every std my dick has even though of having.

Im weaker than i was off cycle damn it! lol... fing weird. Anyway, im not going to freak out about it. Im only running the t3 at 100mcgs for 7 days, then im coming back down. We'll see what happens after that.

starting my proviron now at 25 mgs 2x per day.

Feeling a lot better. The injections are getting better. My shoulders can pretty much take the prop without swelling up. I only got 4 hours sleep after driving for 12 hours. So i took today off so i can catch up on sleep.

Tomorrow im planning on hitting legs hard core.

irishpride said:

yea, bro, i stopped messin with t3 b/c of crap like that...i'd rather just get the diet/cardio on point and take some clen.

Nose bleed today. Just got back to my desk after taking a leak. I know it takes a lot to lift my cock, but when i got back to my desk and looked at my paper work, about 3 drops of blood ran from my nose before i could react.

Im going to cut my dose of t3. starting tomorrow. I've started feeling a lot better, but shit like that freaks me out. I went out at lunch and got a heart rate monitor. Maybe i over reacted, but i wanted to do heavy squats tonight, and wanted to know what the hell was going on.

long story short, resting rate was 75, walking up to 90, got my rate up to 145 durning 20 minutes of cardio, averaged 130, During squats my rate went up to 135. then during the rest of the workout i was around 120. Got in the car, drove home 30 minutes later my rate is still at 81.

my advice too would be to monitor your blood pressure, some of the signs you are showing are an indicator your blood pressure is high

irishpride said:

I would agree with IP that it's the t3 that is killing your appetite and strength. I've been on a doctor prescribed trial of t4, and I'm noticing a little bit of the same thing. I think I may stop taking it now, seeing your reaction.

I think i wasnt getting enough cals in. I've been increasing them, and was forced to cut the cardio down. Walked intot he gym today and had the strongest back workout ever. I feel dynomite!!

Got some good sleep in. Going to cal up and hit chest, shoulders and tri today. I started relaxing on the cardio. might do a 10 minute run. thats about it.

Cut the t3 down to 50mgs per day. Im working my way back down. I have to agree, Id much rather ecas or clen, t3... I dont know man, im just scared of it i think.

Back