Started up again Oct 1, 2009

lol!! we will see. Plus, my binge ends at 12 o clock, thats when i turn back into a pumpkin. SO.... not sure how out of control i can get before then.

wow!!! that cheat day does a ton for the moral. I went from feeling shitty and energy deprived to feeling wonderful in like 1 day. I have no inhibitions about continuing the diet. Today im skipping the gym, have a ton to get done here at the house. I think i could slow down a bit cause i know i was over training.

Today is also day 8 on the dnp. I guess this when when you should feel the full effect of the dose you are using. This is why i've kept my dose constantly at 250mgs per day. This is where people run into trouble if they've been using a higher dose, it will double in your system at day 8.

8:00 meal 1 6 whole eggs (fat=42, cal=712, carb=6, protein=42)

10:00 meal 2 my shake with the all the stuff (fat=5, cals=580, carbs=21, protein=50)
plus 2 tbl spoons of olive oil.

12:00 meal 3 norm's lean body meat loaf (fat=17,cals=350, carbs=7, protein= 40)

6:00 meal 4 11oz sirloin at texas road house (fat=24,cals=636, carbs=0, protein=94)
salad with ranch (salad ????)
broccoli just steamed. (fat=0, cals=13, carbs=3, protein=1)
*********************************************************************************
daily total (fat=90 , cals=2291 , carbs=39 , protein=227)
*********************************************************************************

Last edited:
weight is down to 252lbs. Stomach is down to 43 inches. wife is home today and has a bunch of b.s. for me to do.

My wife had me doing a bunch of shopping with her today. So it was either not eat or eat crap. I was feeling a little hypo, so i decided to go to panera bread.

making meat loaf tonight!!

I did have a kick ass back, bi, trap workout. Energy the whole workout.

meal 1 7 whole eggs (fat=117, cal=832, carb=7, protein=50)

2 cups of 1/2% milk. (fat=2, cals=200,carbs=26,protein=16)

meal 2 panera bread turkey bravo (fat=32,cals=840,carbs=87,protein=51)

meal 3 2 scoops of whey protein (fat=5, cals=340, carbs=21, protein=50)

meal 4 norm's lean body meatloaf (fat=17,cals=350, carbs=7, protein= 45)

meal 5 1 can of tuna in water (fat=1, cals=191, carbs=0, protein= 47)
2 eggs (fat=10, cals=144, carbs=2, protein=12)

********************************************************************************
daily total (fat=65, cals=2897, carbs=151, protein=271)
********************************************************************************

a bit more carbs than im looking for, but that sandwich kinda messed me up with 87 grams of carbs...f-K!!

Last edited:
oh... and my appetite is finally back. Not sure if it was way to low on the cals before or just overtraining. But i upped my cals to 3000, and i stopped doing so much cardio.

nice brother im loving my diet now i have it critiqued to where im actually enjoying what im eating. Instead of boring old scrambled eggs at night i have fried eggs in a non stick skillet with no oil or anything just a bit runny and they are a great change. Im getting used to the cottage cheese too and it fills me up so that helps me wanna eat it lol.

Keep hitting it hard brotha youll get there remember consistency is key.

this morning im going to hit the pool. going to hit chest again tonight. Starting to get a bit more energy through the day. Either im getting used to this diet or the extra cals are helping.

Not sure if im getting used to the effects of dnp or what. But im beginning to get real comfortable with it. Today, i sat in the steam room for about 5 minutes. Yeah, i sweated like a pig, but its not like i felt miserable. I also sat in the hot tub after that. The water doesnt feel that hot...lol.

This led me to the conclusion that i can maybe try something else with the dnp, to burn even more fat, make even faster gains.

So today i started t3 at 25mcgs.
man ^^^ made the furnace kick in....

8:00 meal 1 6 whole eggs (fat=42, cal=712, carb=6, protein=42)

10:00 meal 2 shake w/2tbls. (fat=5, cals=580, carbs=21, protein=50)

12:00 meal 3 norm's lean body meatloaf (fat=17,cals=350, carbs=7, protein= 45)

2:00 meal 4 chicken thigh (fat=5, cal=160, carb=0, protein= 26)

4:00 meal 5 tilapia fish (fat=3 cal=128, carb=0, protein= 26)

6:00 meal 6 6 oz. steak (fat=12,cals=318, carbs=0, protein=47)

1 cup of rice (fat=0,cals=204,carbs=44,protein=8)

2 cups of milk (fat=2, cals=200, carbs=26, protein=16)

7:30 blue monster energy drink (fat=0, cals=20, carbs=6, protein=0)

9:30 2 scoops of whey in water. (fat=3, cals=340, carbs=6, protein=44)

daily total (fat=89, cals=3012, carbs=96, protein=304)

Last edited:
I think i hit the diet right on today. my appetite is back and it just makes things so much easier when you want to eat! cardio went really well this morning, minus an old dude, who might not die of natural causes... But other than that, Im feeling damn good!! Im just gett'n ready to go bench, i plan on trying a blue monster energy drink... even though im already pumped! I just want to make sure i've got enough to make it through the whole workout.

then its 1 more shake and im done for the day...

Woke up this morning feeling like ass. I dont know if its cause i did to much yesterday or maybe having the blue monster late at night- i dont know. But its been a ruff morning. I noticed that my pants where falling down, so i put a tape on my belly button. 42"!!! That means i lost 2 inches in 15 days..... kick ass???

wife took my keys to work so im stranded. Im going to go ahead and take the day off. Try to keep my carbs below 50.

8:00 meal 1 6 large whole eggs (fat=42, cal=712, carb=6, protein=42)

10:00 meal 2 shake w/2tbls. (fat=5, cals=580, carbs=21, protein=50)

12:00 meal 3 6oz. sirloin (fat=12,cals=318, carbs=0, protein=47)

5:00 meal 4 cod (fat=3 cal=128, carb=0, protein= 26)

8:00 meal 5 2 scoops of whey +oil in milk (fat=5, cals=580, carbs=21, protein=50)
daily total (fat=67 cal=2318, carb=47, protein=215)

Kinda did crappy eating today. I was really busy and skipped a few meals. Will try to do better tomorrow.

Last edited:
I got a good nights sleep. I feel great! Im going to try to get some food in me today, yesterday i kinda got sidetracked.

7:00 meal 1 normal's lean body meatloaf (fat=17,cals=350, carbs=7, protein= 45)

9:00 meal 2 6 large whole eggs (fat=42, cal=712, carb=6, protein=42)

10:00 blue monster energy drink (fat=0, cals=20, carbs=6, protein=0)

12:00 meal 3 shake with 2tbl olive oil (fat=5, cals=580, carbs=21, protein=50)

3:00 meal 4 chicken thigh (fat=5, cal=160, carb=0, protein= 26)

5:00 meal 5 6oz. sirloin (fat=12,cals=318, carbs=0, protein=47)

7:00 meal 6 shake with 2tbl olive oil. (fat=5, cals=580, carbs=21, protein=50)

daily total (fat=81, cals=2720, carbs=61, protein=260)

Last edited:
holly shit!! just got on the scale. I've lost 15lbs in 16 days. Put the tape on my stomach and lost 2.5 inches. Doing back, bi, and traps today. If you guys are wondering about the cardio.... I've been skipping it. Mostly cause i've been busting ass on house projects all day.

8:00 meal 1 6 large whole eggs (fat=42, cal=712, carb=6, protein=42)

10:00 meal 2 6oz. sirloin (fat=12,cals=318, carbs=0, protein=47)
1 cup of cooked rice. (fat=0,cals=204,carbs=44,protein=8)

1:00 meal 3 shake with 2tbl olive oil (fat=5, cals=580, carbs=21, protein=50)

4:00 meal 4 6oz. sirloin (fat=12,cals=318, carbs=0, protein=47)

6:00 meal 5 normal's lean body meatloaf (fat=17,cals=350, carbs=7, protein= 45)

8:00 meal 6 shake with 2tbl olive oil (fat=5, cals=580, carbs=21, protein=50)

Last edited:
here are my pics. that front one looks horrible. Actually, they all do. This is what happens when you dont eat right and dont do cardio for like 15 years. I guess i just lost focus on how i look and got more into strength for the past couple years. I did drop weight last year, but i only kept it off for about 4 months.
'first off I love the stewey pants! LOL Secondly is that a Detroit D on your wrist? Cause I am from the D!

I live in these steweis... i just took some more pics today for a 2 week update and realized i still have them on.... haaa haaa!!!

Yes, thats a D. 4 Detroit.

I think the side pic shows the 15lbs loss... looks a bit more cut. The other ones are kinda diffrent than the ones before. So you cant really see the changes. Ill try to do better in another 2 weeks. Hopefully then ill be more cut.

I really need some anti-e's .....

Last edited:
Its my cheat day!! kick ass!!

meal 1 waffles with butter and syrup, 2 cups of cereal and a cup of milk.

meal 2 morning shake

meal 3 whopper with cheese, fries and a coke.

meal 4 shake

meal 5 cheese zits... (1 cup).

meal 6 beer

meal 7 pizza

You know, every saturday i feel like just going nuts. But the truth is, my stomach has shrunk. So when i think im going to gourd myself with food.... I cant.

Last edited:
Man... I got a pill stuck in my throat this morning and ended up puking my guts out. Sucked donkey balls!! So, i've spent the rest of the day just lying around and feeling like shit. Im trying to get the cals in, but i've lost my appetite.

I've lost about 40lbs off my max bench. I've spent the last couple weeks trying to figure out what the hell is going on. I've come to realize its mostly do to lack of carbs. My larger muscles cant product the energy that they used to on this diet. Its just weird to be going backwards if your not injured. Ill keep pushing it every week, but i dont see getting my max again for quite a long time.

meal 1 6 large whole eggs. (fat=42, cal=712, carb=6, protein=42)

meal 2 protein shake (fat=5, cals=580, carbs=21, protein=50)

meal 3 norm's lean body meatloaf (fat=17,cals=350, carbs=7, protein= 45)

meal 4 chicken thigh (fat=5, cal=160, carb=0, protein= 26)

meal 5 protein shake (fat=5, cals=580, carbs=21, protein=50)

meal 2 2 cans of tuna in water (fat=2, cals=400, carbs=0, protein=94)
daily total (fat=76, cals=2782, carbs=54, protein= 307)

Last edited:
So, I've hit a wall. I was loosing about a pound a day up till friday. Then nothing. I've held 245 since then. Im not really concerned with it just yet.

Planning on doing legs today. No cardio still.

my sperm has turned yellow from dnp.

KICK ASS LEG DAY!!

meal 1 protein shake (fat=5, cals=580, carbs=21, protein=50)

meal 2 chicken thigh (fat=5, cal=160, carb=0, protein= 26)
1 cup of rice (fat=0,cals=204,carbs=44,protein=8)

meal 3 protein shake (fat=5, cals=580, carbs=21, protein=50)

meal 4 6oz. sirloin (fat=12,cals=318, carbs=0, protein=47)

meal 5 protein shake (fat=27, cals=2561, carbs=107, protein=50)

**********************************************************************************
daily total (fat=5, cals=580, carbs=21, protein=221)
**********************************************************************************

Last edited:
this is taken out of my DNP users guide:

When fatty acids are broken down they need to be fed into an energy cycle for a complete break down so that more can be broken down later. The beginning of this cycle is called the citric acid cycle. Fats enter the citric acid cycle as a 2-carbon molecule called acetate and to start off this cycle it needs to bind to another 2-carbon molecule called oxaloacetate. Without enough oxaloacetate this cycle cannot proceed. With little oxaloacetate this cycle is slowed down, thus fat burning is slowed down. Where does oxaloacetate come from? Several sources, but the main one is from pyruvate, the end product of the first step of glucose (carbohydrate) metabolism. Without enough glucose in the blood, fat burning becomes very inefficient.

This is not to say the more carbs we eat the more pyruvate we can generate, therefore the more fat is burned. We only need adequate levels of pyruvate to supply the citric acid cycle of the necessary starting material for fat to enter, and then it will eventually proceed to be completely oxidized in the electron transport chain.

Don’t worry about eating too many carbs while on DNP because these carbs cannot be stored and are immediately used for fuel to try to replenish cellular ATP. While keeping the calorie level at maintenance level, it would be most beneficial to eat about 55% calories from carbs, 35% protein and 10% fat (mostly unsaturated). It may be optimal for fat burning to raise the carbs a bit more, but the protein should be high enough so that muscle catabolism is kept at a minimum when DNP creates the huge calorie deficit in the body.

The least effective form of dieting while on a DNP cycle is a fat diet, or ketogenic diet, but the high amounts of fat helps to slow gastric emptying, so you feel more satisfied for a longer period of time. This is one reason why I first recommended the isocaloric diet to beginners who may have trouble controlling their appetite while on DNP.

So basically, I need to increase my carb intake while on dnp. I have noticed strength loss, and Im also hoping to optimize the fat burning process by adding more carbs in. I think we have enough material here that we can compare to my initial 20 days.

My current body weight is 242. From this point on, im going to add another 200 grams of carbs. Only while im on dnp.

Today was kinda a messed up day. I wasnt hungry for 1. SO every meal i had to force myself to eat. Then I tried adding more carbs in, it just made me fuller.

Ill get back on track tomorrow.

Im also loosing a bit of sleep, been trying to change my sleep schedule do to new bouncing gig.

im going to start going to bed at 5am..... thats when i used to Get up in the morning.... so things are going to get a little messed up.

Last edited:
Its my cheat day!! kick ass!!

meal 1 waffles with butter and syrup, 2 cups of cereal and a cup of milk.

meal 2 morning shake

meal 3 whopper with cheese, fries and a coke.

meal 4 shake

meal 5 cheese zits... (1 cup).

meal 6 beer

meal 7 pizza

You know, every saturday i feel like just going nuts. But the truth is, my stomach has shrunk. So when i think im going to gourd myself with food.... I cant.

This isnt gourding urself with food????????

Back