Started up again Oct 1, 2009

Crazymank

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
This is just going to be a short 8 to 10 week fat burner. Plan on posting my diet, training, pics and so forth. Im hoping i can get some comments from you guys to help me along.

I've been doing some cardio. Everyone already knows i had 2 surgeries, so its been a bitch getting it in. But its almost over, just need my stitches to heal up. I've been doing well with alternating LIT, and HIT training. The low intensitiy is for 40 minutes, at 135 bpm. the high intensity is 20 minutes at 140+bpm. My legs look like hell, but i havent trained them for 2 months. I dont think i can train them for another 2 weeks. Just a little heads up when you see the pics.

I think im ready for a diet. I have a real hard time getting focused, but once im there im good. I believe im there. I really dont have a weight/ caloric goal. I might need some help with that. As far as body fat, i know im in the 20's. Body weight is around 260+, stomach measurement @ belly button is 44inches. Arms 20+, Chest 50+, Upper legs 30, Lower 24, calves are pathetic 17.

Gear:
700mgs of prop/ tren ace per week
300mgs of test base per week
200mgs of DNP ED

I of course would like to pick up some ancillaries, but at the moment, it was more important for me to get my test level to normalize before adding dnp. I started my test/tren dose yesterday. I plan on adding DNP next monday. Im only planning on using the test base if it works ok with DNP.

will do, i have to get our camera back from are teenager.

got a late start cause i had to pick up some groceries. im going to make a lean meat loaf (85/15) today and freeze a bunch of it in 1 serving packages.

my first meal wasnt till just now (9:30) its my morning shake.

2 scoops of whey
1/4 cup of walnuts (for colon health)
1 banana
pb8 (stomach bacteria)
triple fiber supplement (helps me make solid turds)
1/4 cup of cottage cheese
1 cup of 1/2% milk
2 table spoons of apple cider vinegar
2000mgs of glutamine

11:30 1/2 pound of angus ribeye steak. with water.
1:00 1 serving of norm's lean body meatloaf. with ketchup and water.
4:30 1 more serving of meatloaf with a glass of 1/2 milk.
6:30 2 scoops of whey protein

Last edited:
I tried taking some pics with my phone. I have to say, front shots dont look so bad, but side shots look horrible!!! I was unable to send them over for some reason. Ill get the camera and post some tomorrow.

Im not that hungry today for some reason. I didnt eat alot yesterday either. Im exhausted from not sleeping last night. Im skipping cardio today for that reason. I really didnt eat many calories today at all i think ill maybe come close to 1500 total.

I should be getting what? 4000 cals in???

not the best day. not sure what happened, but i didnt feel good all day.

Last edited:
Jesus i look fat in pictures...lol!! I know they're not the best, but i need to keep a certain amount of unanimity.

today i woke up feeling refreshed. Had my appetite back. Im just doing 40 minutes of stairs today.

7:00 had my shake, plus a bowel of fiber all.
12:00 norm's lean body meatloaf (1 serving)
2:00 2 scoops of whey with 1 cup of 1/2% milk
5:00 12 oz. rib eye steak. with 1/2 a potato, with lemonade to drink.

that was it for the night. Drank water before bed. I did get some hunger pains, had about 2 teaspoons of peanut butter.

Last edited:
here are my pics. that front one looks horrible. Actually, they all do. This is what happens when you dont eat right and dont do cardio for like 15 years. I guess i just lost focus on how i look and got more into strength for the past couple years. I did drop weight last year, but i only kept it off for about 4 months.

Last edited:
I see you already have tren in the mix--you may want to consider using tren ethanate instead since it is longer acting and may burn more fat--so I would say to add an anti-e like a-dex or femara in there throughout the cycle to help keep water down and IGF levels up. Possibly add IGF in there during the whole cycle. Find out what your BMR is and then eat only that number of calories minus about 500 calories. Cardio on an empty stomach in the morning at a heart rate that burns fat, about up to 160 bpm tops. Keep carbs to a minimum in your diet. All that should help you shed fat pretty quickly.

The only thing i had today was my morning shake. I just got done with 40 minutes @135bpm. It was hard, and i was starving...lol

I love MC's IGF. Last year i got all the way down to 230 with it. Ill be picking some up soon!!

Last edited:
today is my bench day!! im still doing the three second pause thing on Saturdays. Im mixing some there stuff up on my other chest day.

8:00 am my normal protein shake with all the stuff in it.
10:00 am little bit of the rib eye (leftovers from last night).
12:00 pm porterhouse 8oz with 1 cup of rice.
4:30 pm 2 scoops of whey protein.
6:00 pm footlong sandwich turkey,provolone with cheese (was my only option for dinner).

Last edited:
heck yeah bro good luck with it. Keep being focused and you will get there for sure. dont work overly hard while on the dnp. also try spacing the food out if you are right on your calorie goal. Eating every 2 hours would help you spank your metabolism up a bit more.

Im not sure if its the gear/diet or maybe overtraining a bit. But my appetite has been way down.

Im scared of the dnp. So i will be very careful with it. One thing that might have to change is i might have to give up the 40 minutes at 135 bpm. i get extremely hot while doing it. I couldnt imagine what would happen with the dnp.

Yeah alot of people drop most higher intensity cardio all together with it. Maybe start off with 20 minutes just walking at 2.8 or 3.0 and see how taht goes first before you start going higher. is 200mg's a high dose of DNP i dont plan on running it ever so i never really researched it.

my caps are 250mgs.... First day im planning on hitting the pool. See how that goes. Im hoping the cold water will prevent me from overheating.

yeah hopefully be safe and if you feel too hot just call it quits man rome wasnt built in a day dont do too much at one time.

i will, im actually going to keep a thermometer close by at all times. Even at the pool. Ill be wired up between the heart rate monitor and the temp gauge! lol.

haha no kidding smart though brotha good thinkin. cant wait to see your progress.

I cant exactly remember when i started cutting my carbs. I dont think its been an entire week. But im feeling very run down. I mean, I can get a good workout in... but the rest of the day im just laying around.

Back