100mcgs of MC's IGF

you dont eat any meat bro? your a vegan or vegitarian?
yes vegitarian. :)
no, no meat but iv put on 30-40lb (lost some fat so i think its closer to 40) in 4 yrs and counting (been serious about this for about 4 (and also started aas around there due to car accedent then for bbing, so i start count from there)
.... I love cheese and if it wasnt for whey protine,,, man it would be harder. I mean yes thers hemp,rice ,pea , ect proteins but I know wheys the best.

and every year i put on lbs I luv rubbing in faces the peeps that talk shit about no eating meat or tell me ill litrally die without it or will never be able to be a body builder lol... funny some are smaller then me now 4 yrs later hahahah.

hey to each there own my whole fam eats meat im the odd ball but its ok lol.
GF dont thank god, cooking is alot better/easy like that.

havent eating meat for over 8 yrs and no fish for like 15, gf eat fish sometimes (i take fish oil thow)

when i hit 250lb or so, lean (im only 5'7" ) im sure you will see me around in vegie bbing media but you wont know im JP :)

yes vegitarian. :)
no, no meat but iv put on 30-40lb (lost some fat so i think its closer to 40) in 4 yrs and counting (been serious about this for about 4 (and also started aas around there due to car accedent then for bbing, so i start count from there)
.... I love cheese and if it wasnt for whey protine,,, man it would be harder. I mean yes thers hemp,rice ,pea , ect proteins but I know wheys the best.

and every year i put on lbs I luv rubbing in faces the peeps that talk shit about no eating meat or tell me ill litrally die without it or will never be able to be a body builder lol... funny some are smaller then me now 4 yrs later hahahah.

hey to each there own my whole fam eats meat im the odd ball but its ok lol.
GF dont thank god, cooking is alot better/easy like that.

havent eating meat for over 8 yrs and no fish for like 15, gf eat fish sometimes (i take fish oil thow)

when i hit 250lb or so, lean (im only 5'7" ) im sure you will see me around in vegie bbing media but you wont know im JP :)

i think thats awsome bro that you dont eat meat! Im sure its healthier or atleast I would think its healthier to not eat meat, I am not a vegitarian but I also dont eat much meat and i especialy dont EVER eat steak, just because I always read how long it takes to digest steak and such meats, I am not a big eater to begin with so its not hard fro me to not eat much meat as well

today i was lean.... I mean, i can see all 3 rows of abs+ obliques. Its crazy because my diet has been off. I think the only thing i can attribute it to is the IGF.

today i was lean.... I mean, i can see all 3 rows of abs+ obliques. Its crazy because my diet has been off. I think the only thing i can attribute it to is the IGF.

when r u gonna get serious with ur diet bro? i mean if ur doing so well with the igf and eating dirty i can only imagine how well you would do with a cleaner diet

Yeah, im trying. I almost nailed the diet yesterday. I mean, eggs, cottage cheese, couple shakes, chicken and rice, then steak for dinner.... but i messed up and had 3 pieces of pizza at the club.....

I need to focus. Today started well. We dont pass out pizza again till saturday night. Ill try to just stuff my face before i go to work.

Yeah, im trying. I almost nailed the diet yesterday. I mean, eggs, cottage cheese, couple shakes, chicken and rice, then steak for dinner.... but i messed up and had 3 pieces of pizza at the club.....

I need to focus. Today started well. We dont pass out pizza again till saturday night. Ill try to just stuff my face before i go to work.

u only need to buckle down one time bro for about 4-5 weeks then once you see what you realy have accomplished in ur physique then it will be so so much easier to get serious from there on out whenever you need to but u have to do it atleast one time and then maybe theirs no going back bro, maybe once finaly get to that perfect point in ur body maybe u will not want to ever eat shitty again, it happens to alot of us bro, and if u think ur built now and nailing some good poon tang just think how much hotter that tang will get with a chisseled body, you will fucking chicks almost as hot as I can get. lol.

Lol... its not all about the pussy. Im good with what i got.

But yes, i need to focus. Im down about 50lbs.... Its been a long hard 10 months. I need to put forth the extra effort though.

ive been using 40/40

talk about intense bro!! i can only imagine hat the 100mcgs feels like!!

hows that going for ya btw ??

well.... i ran out! lol... waiting for more. But just got the tracking number, should be any day now.

thanks press!!

Last edited:
well.... i ran out! lol... waiting for more. But just got the tracking number, should be any day now.

thanks press!!

I can't believe that you are able to maintain that amount of muscle and strength on such a low calorie diet. I literally eat 2 and a half times what you eat on an off day. I aim for 3 times. You are definately lookin good bro!

and i gotta say ive been applying to my tear drops and outter quads , and in only a week i see a huge difference.... i love this stuff

IGF is so under rated. I cant wait to start mine back up. Just arrived in the mail. Just a few more days and then its go time.

im going to start running my igf again this coming weekat 80mcgs and upping it back 100mcgs after a week or two

anyone else running this high??

im going to start running my igf again this coming weekat 80mcgs and upping it back 100mcgs after a week or two

anyone else running this high??

Ive ran it that high before with good results...makes the bis look fuller ...tighter

Back