100mcgs of MC's IGF

im going to start running my igf again this coming weekat 80mcgs and upping it back 100mcgs after a week or two

anyone else running this high??

ive been running this high, even on my off days i do 100 mcgs. im running with my current supplements i started 3 weeks ago.

ive only gained 2 pounds but i know it has to be a good two pounds. im getting alot leaner than last time. ive been hitting my lower abs with igf, and thats been ride let me tell you. but it hands down has made a huge diffrence.

The most I've ran was 80mcg. I loved that doage, may try to go a little higher like 100mcg when I'm off of everything else

Im new to it and started at 40 worked up to 60 and it seems to be working fine, i get headaches sometimes maybe oits my low carb diet, but im looking pretty shredded and love the pumps at the gym, before i go its when i front load carbs.

Im new to it and started at 40 worked up to 60 and it seems to be working fine, i get headaches sometimes maybe oits my low carb diet, but im looking pretty shredded and love the pumps at the gym, before i go its when i front load carbs.

what are you taking in for carbs after you use your igf bro?

Im using a complex carb and a slow card something like sweet potato and brown rice. It dependss on the day.

Back