6 weeks out pics

Presser said:
lasix....i figured as much,lol, hey you have any show/stage photos man, i would love to see them, I will post mine if u post urs,lol

LOL!!! I have some before contest pics( will post them)- I ordered stage pics from my last show and I have not received as of yet. I had a friend take some at the show, but they came out shitty( I ended up being on the end and I was not in line with the other competitors because of the way the lighting was staged(don't understand why they could not have moved everyone over a few inches). I will see if I can lighten some of them and scan them.

ya know in my best show the pics came out dark as fuck as well, you can barely se me and it pisses me off to no end, The video tape was not even good either, the one show I do have good pics of is the one show I almost dropped out of the morning of the show due to no sleep night beofre and i was holding water, figures right!

I think we may have hijacked this thread from "prbabeefed"

lol, sorry bro

Presser said:
I think we may have hijacked this thread from "prbabeefed"

lol, sorry bro
yeah--- sorry bro- you look great and are on the right track..
Keep up the great work!!!

i 2nd that and look forward to seeing progress pics and how u changed and manipulated ur diet week by week if you can post it for us, it will help the others see what works for you and might work for them

Back